Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 2

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:48 am
Check out this link these are the new Smurfs for 2009. Bill

http://forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=11493

Postby barrufet » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:58 am
oh, thanks, so I don't understand why they wear that Schleich tag either...
regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:15 am
The Chineese put the tags on all the fakes I have seen so far. Including the Mcdonnalds Smurfs as we all know came in Happy Meals and didn't have tags. Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:57 am
Exactly, Bill. The fakers have no idea which smurfs do or don't have tags, so they put them on all the fakes to make them look more authentic. That's why it's good that we've uncovered these on the forum to warn others that may not know.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:24 pm
I've just ordered a set from "superexcite8" for €15,82 including postage so when (or if) they arrive I'll take a photo of them together with the Ferrero ones & show them here, unless someone beats me to it of course :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:15 am
Well, I'm neither into those latest Chinese fakes. :banghead:

Postby TeLotoys » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:00 am
HELLO EVERYONE

Don't worry michel , WE KNOW THAT THEY ARE FAKE !!!

But They are so cute, everone collect original and fake so ,for my self opignion it will cool to have them in your collection.

have a nice day

Postby mrs.einstein » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:40 am
I totally agree, super nice!

Postby bwalters » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:41 pm
I also agree. You and I can tell the diffrence. But most people can't. The fake's are pretty well made the painting not so well around the eyes. In fact If you will look in the post about the calender you will see a pic of my fake holloween Smurfs. I took them to work No one knew any better. Bill

Postby Tojo » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:21 am
What interests me about these fakes is that they aren't fakes of the regular Schleich range.

These are obviously based on the surprise egg figures which the fakers have presumably seen on the web & made them the same size as regular smurf figs. They probably didn't even realise that the originals are much smaller......

I haven't bought the other chinese fakes as the original figures are perfect & I don't need a stinky copy. These are, on the other hand, completely new molds.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:24 am
I see your point, Tojo, but the elder fakes are more lovely than these Chinese fakes imho. :D

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:05 am
Tojo, Dom, you're both right, but like Tojo I might be tempted by these as I don't collect Kinder but these are different. :-D

Postby Azrael » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:26 am
Are they as big as the Kinder or tall like normal Schleich? :-?
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:43 am
Concluding from the pic, I'd say that the fakes are just as large as the normal pvc figurines.
Page 2 of 2

Login