Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 4 of 4

Postby bradley » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:39 am
The Smurfs: Just Smurfy 1

The Smurfs: Just Smurfy 2

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:06 am
Hey Brad,
I just saw these....the international shipping rate seems to be horrendous though...would it be possible for you to order those for me and ship them to me?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:45 am
Hi Brad,

could you check the markings on these 2 smurfs.

The papa have not been sold for awhile so could have new marking!! :D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:01 am
Wouldn't it be great to have the No 20001 with the clock marking?
Don't think it will have it, but do expect it to have the Made in China marking on it :-?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bradley » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:00 am
hey, yeah these sets are out in November. They can be pre-ordered from Ezydvd. I can order them for you if you like Maureen. I haven't ordered them for myself yet.. need to get around to doing so. it seems the the smurf dvds that magna release here are never available anywhere in the shops here. Strange.

With the Papa smurf figure I really am not sure if this is correct. It could be an error. Because this figure is not in current production.. the Papa with lab glasses I'm guessing will be the smurf in the dvd pack.. as that papa & the greedy figure with the other dvd set are used on the magazines in Europe. I doubt they'd put the 20001 Papa back in production for a dvd set in Australia. Unless this papa figure is part of Schleichs smurf line for next year if they are planning to re produce some early classic figures back into production???

Ezydvd have now listed a third dvd volume for pre-order "Just Smurfy 3 (Box Set) (BONUS Figurine)" http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/816245 Release Date 1st December. No other details as of yet.

Postby bradley » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:36 am
I knew it... Magna have updated the artwork for the papa smurf dvd set & yes they've changed the papa figure to the papa with lab glasses:

Postby bradley » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:55 am
Here I've found the cover art for the 3rd Just Smurfy dvd set out December. It has a smurfette figurine. She is still in production isn't she.

Postby bradley » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:59 am
strange again, Magna website have the disco smurfette pictured for the 3rd boxset.

Episode List

EPISODES
• The Tear Of A Smurf • Smurfs Halloween • Chip Off The Old Smurf
• Lumbering Smurfs • A Hovel Is Not A Home • Hefty’s Heart
• To Smurf A Thief • The Noble Stag • Forget-Me-Smurfs
• Handy’s Sweetheart • Willpower Smurfs
• Clumsy Luck • Greedy And The Porridge Pot

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:34 am
The disco smurfette was included in the Dutch magazine as well, so it looks like they are including the same smurfs in the DVD sets. A really nice idea :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bradley » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:16 pm
Another dvd set planned for release 02/03/2011. The Smurfs: Just Smurfy 4. Bonus figurine:

• Smurfing In Sign Language • Baby Smurf Is Missing • The Littlest Witch • Baby’s First Christmas • Smurfy Acres • A Hug For Grouchy • Wedding Bells For Gargamel • The Magic Rattle • All Creatures Great And Smurf • The Smurf Who Would Be King • Beauty Is Only Smurf Deep • Smurfic Games (Special) • The Pussywillow Pixies

Postby bradley » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:38 am
Some new Aussie releases coming up from Magna Pacific. Sorry the images are so large. Photos from their website:

Release Date is 24th August

Complete Season 1

Complete Season 2

Ultimate Collection 1: Limited Edition - Seasons 1-5

Special Features:
• Limited Edition Collectors Album
• 18 discs packed with over 56 hours of smurfy adventures!
• 8 exclusive episodes featuring the characters Johan and Peewit.
• Smurf Profiles, original sketches, storyboards and more!

AND

Release Date 2nd November

Ultimate Collection 2: Limited Edition - Seasons 6-9

Special Features:
• Limited Edition Collectors Album
• 16 discs packed with over 51 hours of smurfy adventures!
• 10 exclusive episodes featuring the characters Johan and Peewit.
• Smurf Profiles, original sketches, storyboards and more!

I think I'll buy the Ultimate collections just so that I will have every episode finally on dvd and then I'm done with that. The full series has never been released onto dvd in any country so this is the very first time. But these sets are expensive. Ezydvd has a pre-order of $174.97. But they look really nice so I think I'll just buy these and won't need to buy any more future dvds. Probably works out cheaper any way. By the time you buy individual seasons or the single volume dvds. Looks like these sets are all in episode order too.

Postby Tintin » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:49 am
Hi Brad

Seems we are not going to see you for a long time on the forum.
Have fun with all the dvd's :-D

Tintin

Postby bradley » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:21 am
Season 3 & Season 4 DVD releases 05/10/11

I'm thinking I might buy the individual sets instead. Can't really afford to spend a big lump sum for the 2 Ultimate Collections.

Postby SmurfsNZ » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:25 pm
How interesting. I have that 'Time Travellers' set but it seems NZ got a different looking set. Mine doesn't have a shiny silvery cover and no art inside. I have the other dvd sets in this thread as well and they look the same though.

Postby bradley » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:36 am
How interesting. I have that 'Time Travellers' set but it seems NZ got a different looking set. Mine doesn't have a shiny silvery cover and no art inside. I have the other dvd sets in this thread as well and they look the same though.
Maybe the company re-released the dvd set with just basic cover and no inside art. The bought the time travellers dvd as soon as it was released in Australia so maybe it was a limited release with slip cover. Nice set.

On another related note, Magna never finished releasing the smurf seasons onto dvd. I'm sure they are missing at least 2 seasons. I don't know why they stopped. All seasons were in those 2 special collector sets and they were releasing them individually as well. I was buying those sets.
Page 4 of 4

Login