Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:39 am
Hi guys :hiya:

When I went home and switched on the tv yesterday eve, I just couldn't believe my eyes. Actually where had been a press conference in Berlin taking place, which featured some German celebrities to promote the smurf surprise egg series just some hours ago. Among the celebrities were Rainer Calmund (ex- managing director of German football club Bayer Leverkusen), Barbara Schöneberger (tv presenter, actress and singer), Sonya Kraus (tv presenter and ex-model), Bernard Hoecker (comedian), Hugo-Egon Balder (host of various game and music shows, singer and drummer), Dieter-Thomas Heck (former well-known "father" and host of various music shows, e.g. "Hitparade") and Wigald Boning (comedian). They were performed a song together, but that was just horrible!!! :band: :gaga: :sprint:

Sadly, most of the celebrities didn't know much about the smurfs and only refered to the Father Abraham song. :( :banghead:

Here's a translation of the original article.

Calmund & Kraus
„We are the brand new smurfs"
by ANNETTE PAWLU
Tell me, where are they coming from? The capital was all-smurfy.
In order to promote a certain type of chocolate egg, in which smurfs have been featured, these celebrities put up jelly bag caps!

Dwarfs Jubilee
The Smurfs to celebrate their 50th anniversary.

In the spotlights:
1st: Gourmet Smurf Reiner Calmund ( aged 59, now weighing 145 kg) was as slim as a gazellefant. He said to me: „I lost some 19 kg. I am feeing myself much lighter after all !“ His trick: No more chocolate!

2nd: Smurfette Sonya Kraus (aged 35). Woah, she looks astonishing! Now tell me, Sonya, has the plastic surgeon helped you on that?? (in the original tense this sentence is far more ridiculing her: Now Sonya, has the face-plumber retighten you??)

Sonya: "Oh no!!! But I appreciate that compliment. Ask me again in some ten years. One should never say never... "

Check out the website of yellow-press paper to find the original article, a video from the press conference and a smurf gallery.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/le ... ngsei.html

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:26 am
Dieter-Thomas Heck (former well-known "father" and host of various music shows, e.g. "Hitparade")
He is still around? :shock:

Thanks for posting this, Dom..it's good to see smurfs are getting more exposure again in Germany :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:29 am
Dieter-Thomas Heck (former well-known "father" and host of various music shows, e.g. "Hitparade")
He is still around? :shock:

Thanks for posting this, Dom..it's good to see smurfs are getting more exposure again in Germany :D
Well, he retired from his job as tv host and producer of his shows e.g. "Die goldene Stimmgabel" or "Melodien für Millionen" last year, for his second wife was diagnosed with breast cancer again. He has been featured in a crime-comedy series and will continue being an actor, as he did some years ago.
Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:15 am
They were performed a song together, but that was just horrible!!! :band: :gaga: :sprint:
Oh no :) :) :)

Would of been interesting to be able to see it and understand what they were saying.

Thanks for letting us know about it

Dyar

Postby bradley » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:04 pm
Wow, look at this photo from the gallery on that site:

Brad.

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:45 am
Wow! I want those big smurfs! :-D

Postby Azrael » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:29 am
They are awesome!

So, are those the ones being auctioned?
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby paolo » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:25 am
No, the ones auctioned are the ones painted by so called 'celebrities' (aside from a few, I never heard of some of them). The ones in the picture above are just big smurfs that maybe belong to imps.
Page 1 of 1

Login