Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pitufo » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:42 pm
Hi, everyone...I want to share with you a royal story about smurfs...Another spanish member of this forum, called Jon, is the secretary of Coeliacs Federation in Spain...They have had a private meeting today with the Princess Letizia, the wife of the future King of Spain...When he told me he was going to a private meeting with her, I said myself: IT IS THE CHANCE for the little princess and inheritor of the Crown, the princess Leonor, and her sister Sofia, to know what a smurf is...So we ordered a complet set of 2008 smurfs and Jon has given her for their little daughters...Jon has just phoned to me to say the Princess Letizia has promised her to give the smurfs to the princesses...Jon has explained what those smurfs mean and all about the 50th Anniversary and it seems she liked the present...She is 38-40 years old and she watched smurfs on tv for sure!!!!

I am not really monarchic but it has been a very nice event :D :D :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:04 pm
Oh that's fantastic!! :-D :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:00 pm
That's a really nice story, Joaquin.

Thanks for sharing it with us :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:35 am
I agree, thanks for sharing!! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Michelle » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:56 am
WOW this is 1 chance out of a million you can do this. I'm sure he's a very lucky smurfer. And :fingers: someday there will be smurfs in the Spanish shops!

Big hug
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Tojo » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:04 am
What a fantastic story, thanks for sharing it with us :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:13 am
WOW Joaquin, that makes me speechless !!! :shock: :D May I call you and Jon "Royal Smurf Supplier" now? :D

Postby Lia » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:09 am
This is one of the nicest stories I heard!!
What a super idea of you!!

Lia

Postby Pitufo » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:55 am
Jon has sent me a pic, and you can see the face of happiness of the Princess with the box, but you can´t see the smurfs inside...I can´t share this pic, because it is supposed it was a private meeting, and the "gossips news" press is very dangerous in this country...Even more after the nose operation cirugy the Princess had :) :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:41 am
Can you imagine how many smurfs there may be in Spain if the princess starts to collect them? :cheers:

Good job, Jon and Joaquin :-D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:32 pm
Hi Joaquin

What a cool story !!!

Always nice to spread the Smurf gospel, especially to such lofty heights like the royal family. It's a shame we can't see the pics but I of course totally understand about privacy.

I wish I had such a brillant idea when I went to London to meet Steve Parkes. Steve & me went to Buckingham Palace one day and if only we thought of it, we could of taken some Smurfs along for Willy & Harry to play with......probably not Steve's SCCI Smurfs as he would most likely prefer to hang on to those, but maybe an Emperor for William, and a Doofus Clown for Harry. I think a lot of his earlier problems might of stemmed from either too much time having to listen to his Daddy or the fact that he just never got out and played with Smurfs as a child......not sure what Syd's excuse was though as he played with his smurf on many occasions. :-?

A very nice story to read Joaquin :D

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:54 pm
:sofunny: :sofunny:

Have I told you lately that you were missed on here, Dyar :scratchinghead:

only a million times, me thinks

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:00 pm
It's easy for people to miss me on here......in person they always seem to make contact and never miss....and they hit hard too :(

Dyar

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:01 pm
Have you been fin slapped again Dyar? What did you do this time? :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:06 pm
More like.....what didn't I do?

Telling Fishy she didn't look a day over 45 on her birthday was a big mistake. I guess she got me back.......and then my front......and then whacked and thumped anything else inbetween. Not a day goes by that I don't look over 25.......broken bones

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:07 pm
It's not a good day for Dyar until he gets fin slapped. (Odd, ain't it??)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:08 pm
Not a good day for me.....or is that for you my little pirahna?

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:54 am
:) :) :) I love reading your posts Dyar, they're always a good read :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:56 am
:sofunny: :sofunny:

Have I told you lately that you were missed on here, Dyar?[/size]
I second that. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login