Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pitufo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:40 pm
I am the most famous smurf´s colector in my town...Well, I think I am the only one :) :) :) :) :) :) As some of you know I have shops with clothes for babys and kids...and lots of my customer know I collect smurfs (when a parcel with smurfs arrive to the shop, I always say to the customer: please just a minute...It is a very important parcel...and then I tell him/her all my history :) :) :) :) )

Now with the 50th anniversary, this a typical conversation in my shop:

Customer: I was watching tv with my husband and we were talking about you because of the 50th of smurfs

Joaquín: oh, yes...it is funny...I love smurfs!!!!!

Customer: I had smurfs at home when I was younger, and perhpas I can find them for you

Joaquín: that would be great!!!!!!!

Customer: I will have a look and then I let you know!!!!!!!!

Do you think soome of my customer will be able to trade a lot of spanish bullfighter smrfs for a t-shirt for his son/daughter????? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:33 pm
I think they should :yes:....great job bringing smurfs closer to the Spanish population :-D

The new currency in your shop could be smurfs :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:36 pm
You always have such great stories Joaquin :shock:

If the same thing was to happen to me I am sure someone would offer me a paintrubbed Doofus Clown......maybe a paintrubbed Spy if I was lucky. Definately nothing that would compare to a Bullfighter though.

Lucky you :cheers:

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:26 pm
I am with you 100% Joaquin. I also believe that the more people you tell about your hobby, the more chance you will have of getting lucky. :-D

Plus the fact that you are a very friendly, approachable, funny and good looking guy. I say start taking smurfs as payment, you will be very rich, very soon. :hi5:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:07 pm
I also believe that the more people you tell about your hobby, the more chance you will have of getting lucky. :-D
Hmm.....depends what your definition of "lucky" is Rach :) :)

I am still waiting for someone to come along and offer me a whole heap of old smurfs......but so far.....the only thing I have been offered after telling people is ridicule.

Why are people so mean? :-?

Dyar

Postby Pitufo » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:26 am
Well, I don´t mean that all people bring smurfs for me to my shop, but who knows...I told my hobby at a wedding and I got really intersting smurf!!!!! :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN
Page 1 of 1

Login