Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Michelle » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:36 pm
Hi everyone,

Today a reporter of the radiostation came to my place to interview :flower: me and Veronique, the sisters-smurf.

She came in and we offered something to drink. She didn't want to drink because she was so nervous to meet the smurfs.
So we went to the smurfroom and the only word she could say was... :omg: . She didn't aspect so many smurfs...
So after 25 minutes talking without a microphone she started with the questions and we had to answer in small stories....She recorded every single word of it, but she has to cut some pieces out because of time-limit on the radio.

It was funny to do, we laughed a lot (like always).
It will be on the 'radio 2' station monday at about 7 o'clock. We can listen to it at the site of radio 2 too. But it's in Dutch ofcourse :-? so a lot of you all wouldn't understand a bit of it.
But everyone understands the word SMURF, isn't it.

So for the ones who are interested.... be a good listener!

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:40 pm
You guys.........i knew you would be famous :) :)

As for laughing, that does not surprise me, you girls laugh the best :-)

I am glad you had fun and most important of all, you spread the word about the smurfs :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Tojo » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:44 pm
That is fantastic news Michelle :cheers: (I must admit I think I'd have problems understanding the interview as I'm only any good at English, German & a smattering of school French :) )

This is yet more advertising for our blue friends & what better way than by our lovely smurfy sisters :D :-D :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Michelle » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:54 pm
Thanks for the nice words Tojo and mr Beers!

We do this all just for celebrating the smurf! 50 years! wow that's a cool number!

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:00 pm
That is great news, too....Seems you will be really famous in a few days :-D I wish I understood Dutch, but what a treat for everybody who can l

Well done, Michelle and Veronique...great advertisment for the smurfs :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:24 pm
I am really proud with my two dutch sisters!!!!!!!!!But remember: in spanish smurf is "pitufo"...This way I can understand at least one word!!!!! :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:52 pm
:smurfwave: :beersmurf: :yay: :cheerleader2:

Don't understand a word of dutch (I think) but congrats on the interview and spreading the word. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Rachel » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:33 pm
Michelle!!!! :shock:

This is wonderful news. :joy:

I bet the radio reporter must have had the best afternon of her life. I can imagine how much you must have made her laugh if she spent any time with you and Veronique! :laughing:

I will try and find the radio site to listen. I won't understand mch but it will be good to hear your laugh again. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurf1303 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:24 pm
Cool, afraid wouldn't mean alot to me, but good for you :D

Postby smurfer » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:07 am
:goodluck:
Have fun on the radio ladies !! :-D
I hope I will be able to listen to this radioshow ... :yes:

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:41 pm
I am really proud with my two dutch sisters!!!!!!!!!
I am sorry...My sisters are from Belgium!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:10 am
Whoooo congratulations to you, my Belgian sisters!! :smurfwave: :cheerz:
Page 1 of 1

Login