Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 1 of 1
Postby sadiesmurf » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:38 am
LOLOL this just needed a topic all on its on lol, I stayed up until 1am starring at smurfysteve1 and jrparadine's work and I am in love with you both lol, I completely blame you for converting me into your new stalker and the only way to remedy this a little is to explain how in the world do you do these smurfs and there homes lol. i have a christmas village collection I have been doing for 10 yrs and this is new by far and more fascinating so please please help me create some smurfs and homes I want to turn my garden into there oasis lol,

SIGNED
YOUR NEW STALKER LOLOL :o :D

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:39 am
I've thought about making a smurf garden also....with all miniature plants and getting some cement mushrooms and painting them with bright colored paints. I haven't done it because we get so much snow it would be buried for most of the year! :)

Postby Tintin » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:53 am
Hi

Yes those people are good :-D

Tintin

Postby sadiesmurf » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:28 pm
aww stampy that sucks , I can picture it in my garden so bad oooo i want to do itttttt lolol, if I can get my 2 loves to help it just might happen lol 8-) :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Never stop chasing your dream no matter the cost
stick to your gut and you will succeed!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:09 pm
This made me laugh :lol:

They are by far our most talented members :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:11 pm
Hi Maureen

Well i am talented to............. i only don't know in what that is :-D

Tintin

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:25 pm
Who is this smurfysteve1 your talking about ive never herd of him? :wink: :art: :hmmm: :dumb: :dumb:

Only joking. I supose that would be me. :) :) ooooh my own personal smurfy stalker not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing lol. :) :)

hiya sadiesmurf if you realllllly want to know my secrets and lern the art of smurfycrations I can help you no problem there. just give me a shout or a pm. :D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby sadiesmurf » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:54 pm
ooooomg i feel like a fan that just got a date with a celebrity lololol :) , I promise not to fully stalk you just going to do it part time for now lolol. I will pm you real soon hun thank you so much :cloud9: :cheerleader2: :yayah: :goldstars:
Never stop chasing your dream no matter the cost
stick to your gut and you will succeed!!
Page 1 of 1

Login