Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Jocelyn » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:08 pm
Here,
I show you the new comic strips of my collection.
The 3 first were offered to me by a friend (a blond girl ) :)
and the last was bought on ebay.
Now you can understand why i love blonds girls !!! :lalala:

Joss

Postby naish510 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:15 pm
are you interested in dutch comics, i have a few of them?

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:19 pm
I like the cover of the Cosmoschtroumpf! Nice additions Jocelyn! :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:40 pm
Hi Jocelyn

I received the English version of the one with the King last week that you posted earlier. It came in an auction with a few other things and I forgot it was coming so it was a nice surprise.

I also like the Cosmoschtroumpf! one.....maybe you can teel us a bit about what happens in that one because it has me curious now.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:03 pm
Great pics of the comic covers Jocelyn, Thanks for posting them. I am expecting my first comic in the next couple of days. :streamer:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Nivid » Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:43 pm
Hello Jocelyn! :hiya:

Very exiting for you!!!!!!!!!!

I really enjoy SMURF comics and i'm looking for 1 MARVEL SMURF COMIC
so if you or any body else knows what i am talking about please tell me! :) :) :) :)

Nivid :hiya:

Postby Jocelyn » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:23 am
Thank you all,
The story of the Cosmoschtroumpf is really funy :
"It is the story of the smurf dreamer which dreams to go on the moon, then he makes a rocket but this one is unable to take off .... The smurf dreamer is then completely desperate !
All the smurfs of the village then decide to help him to achieve its dream."

Cosmoschtroumpf is one of my preferred comic strips because it is that which I liked to read when I was young.

Joss

PS : naish510 , yes i am interested in dutch comics. :)

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:51 am
I saw a marvel smurf comic on ebay the other day but I think it finished now. Sorry!

Postby Jocelyn » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:52 am
thank so much karen ... you are lovely :shock:

Postby Jocelyn » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:22 am
Thank you very much Karen, I did not know that this type of comic strip smurfs existed. I knew Spiderman, X-Men, Spawn... but not for the smurfs.

:shower:

Joss

Postby Nivid » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:55 pm
Hello Karen! :hiya:

Thank you for posting the answer to my question MARVEL COMICS on THE SMURFS!

I hope i can find more soon on ebay!!!

Nivid :hiya:

Postby Fram » Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:05 pm
If you want to have everything (or almost everything) that appeared from the Smurfs without collecting Spirou magazine and other books, the easiest way might be to buy the Rombaldi collection. In the late eighties (starting in 1986) they made a beautiful collection of everything Peyo has made in 11 volumes. The first five are dedicated to the Smurfs, and include many otherwise unavailable comics and versions, Smurf stories, a guide to learn to speak Smurfs, .... I don't think everything Smurfy is included here, I think the publicity comics aren't there, but since I have only one part, I may not be the best judge of this. They regulary turn out on Ebay Belgium and France, for some 15 or 20 Euro for a volume. The last volumes (no Smurfs) fetch higher prices, as they were printed in lower numbers. For example here you can see what they look like and what price they fetch. Don't rush to buy it, they are not very rare so you can look for a good price.
There are also many other Rombaldi series (Tintin, Asterix, Yoko Tsuno, ...), all equally good although not always equally interesting (there is less rare and unpublished stuff from Yoko Tsuno, for example).
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby naish510 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:26 pm
WOW i love these books, i hope that i can find these books, but a liitle cheaper :(

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:19 pm
Thanks for that info Fram, I had not heard of these Rombaldi collection volumes before....I think the price just went up around here....lol

Dyar

:twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

PS - What were you doing on the moon in the Cosmoschtroumpf! comic.....and without a helmet....now that is talent. I guess you must of been spearheading the expedition to the moon me thinks.

:flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush:

Postby Fram » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:22 am
Thanks Dyar.
I noticed I didn't mention in my original post that those books are in French. Just so you don't get too excited :cool: :cool: :cool:
I'm not going to tell you exactly how the Cosmoschtroumpf story goes, you really have to read it for yourself. I think it is one of the best Smurf stories, together with The Black Smurfs, Hunger at the Smurfs (that one is so sad :( ), King Smurf, and Smurfsoup :bath: .
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:40 am
Hi Fram

I will read my King Smurf comic that I received last week in a package and let you know what I think.

Dyar

:-D 8) :-D :eek: :-D :shock: :-D :) :-D :lol: :-D
Page 1 of 1

Login