Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 3

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:25 pm
Sorry been watching too much American Pie movies this week :-?
And I would have thought that it was from...this one time...on skype :crazy: .... :o
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:29 pm
What do you mean "one time".....the truth might be that I have been talking to you Stace even more than watching American Pie......you do seem to have a few "band camp" type of stories.....about Bob of course :) :)

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:20 pm
Well this isn't a smurf mention as such but I saw some lady wearing a Smurf shirt in "Supernatural". Kirk screamed out for me to come and have a look. It just so happened to be a sexy blonde with big boobs wearing it, so no wonder he noticed :)
Well spotted Kirk. :-D

The smurf of course though Rae. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby ctsmurf910 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:37 pm
Yesterday I was dog sitting and my dad told everyone that Ineeded the money top pay my parents back for lots of smurfs. Then they started talking about how they remember the smurfs from when they were kids

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:21 am
I was watching High fidelity (starring John Cusack and Jack Black) tonight and they mentioned smurfs again.....my ears pricked up and I had to replay the scene again.

John Cusack says to Jack Black (in the record shop):
"What do your songs sound like?
Sex Pistols? Nirvana?
Pop Abrams and the Smurfs?"
Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:51 am
Great movie :D

I never noticed smurfs were mentioned there but I saw it the first time before I started collecting smurfs again :cheers:

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:14 pm
Two more mentions of smurfs on TV this week:

(TV Show) "How I Met Your Mother" -- in the pilot episode, Ted and Robin are on a date and see a blue French horn that Robin says looks like a "Smurf Penis" and they have a 3 minute convo about it. Ted steals it later in the show from the restaurant and gives it to Robin...it is now a permanent fixture in her apartment :)

(Movie 2005) "Getting Played" - just flipping through channels right now and this movie is on....I've never heard of it or seen it, but Vivica A Fox mentions not wanting to be a smurf :-? What is wrong with her???? I've already changed the channel now :)

Postby Simon X » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:11 am
Hehe, the smurfs are mentioned very often recently... :D

Yesterday, when flipping to the programmes, I saw two smurf figures in a quiz show on the German programme NDR (show's name: "Wann war eigentlich..?"). The question was, when the smurfs were invented or something like that (1958). On the table there were two smurfies (I think, the traveller and a bigger one). :cheers: :-D :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:24 am
Another smurfy mention in a movie I saw the other day....another John Cusack movie too.....he must like them me thinks.

The movie is "Martian Child" which I ended up buying yesterday actually. The quote in the movie was from actress Amanda Peet talking to John Cusack who said something like..."I was the weird kid in rainbow legwarmers sitting at the back of the class drawing smurfs".

Here's a link about the movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0415965/

I also found this page which shows lots of smurf references in movies and TV:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081933/movieconnections

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:43 pm
I came across an old episode of "Full House" on Saturday and smurfs were mentioned in there. I think they mentioned "Smurfscapades on Ice" :-?

One of them had won two tickets to see the Beach Boys, and all wanted to go. When they couldn't make up their mind who goes, one of them said "Well, we can all go to "Smurfcapades on Ice".

I didn't pay much attention until smurfs were mentioned as I was busy cleaning house at 6 a.m. before it got too hot to move (which was around 8 a.m.)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:29 pm
There was another smurf mention on "How I met your mother"

Lily says "Friends are there to make you feel better, to build you up"
Barney says "That's what smurfs do"

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby JimEII » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:04 pm
I saw it too!

Jim :grinning:

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:17 am
Uhm, I collect both Scrubs and Supernatural... if any of you can remember what episode it was, I can look it up and take a clip/pic of the scenes. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:55 pm
Was just watching "Ashes to Ashes" the 80s spin-off to "Life on Mars" and in episode 5 they were planning how to shadow someone. They used a hand drawn map of some roads and counters to show where they were to be... obviously in a shameless attempt to gain ratings they used two of our celebrity friends to demonstrate how to follow someone.

Papa smurf had a faultless performance and never messed a line and a car-driver smurf with green helmet was used as the other person following the "hare". ... oddly now everytime I turn around I feel like I have been followed, this has not helped my paranoia<SP> I now know they have the skills, I just wonder what they are up to and when are they going to jump me :-?

If you add up the 380-400 odd TV episodes the smurfs had plus the movies then their guest appearances in these various TV and movies .... well I think imdb.com would have a hard job listing each smurfs acting careers.... it is little wonder they are professionals ... old hands in front of the camera. 8)

Postby Yonna » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:58 am
I just saw an old episode of tv serie Jack and Jill. It was the episode where Jack and Jill get married. One of Jack's friends give her a smurf as "something blue" (You know: something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue). It was the amor smurfette. They even showed the smurf really close!
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:14 pm
This is not a smurfy mention on TV, but can you imagine my surprise this weekend when my mother discovered a lady wearing a smurf T-shirt in one of the restaurants we ate at? :shock: :shock:

By the time I had recovered from my shock she was gone though :banghead:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tojo » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:52 am
How cool :D What a shame she went before you could say hello to her though.....
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:25 pm
Smurfs were mentioned on "Two and a half men" tonight.

The housekeeper, Berta, asked Alan "Who's the smurf?" when she saw Charlie's new girlfriend :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:50 pm
:)

Well he did tell me I should get one....I'm not sure if he meant the shirt or the boobs :-D
I want them both. You can keep the shirt. :) :) :)
I used to be called Papa Smurf I had a white beard and got taged with it by a couple of girls who saw my collection. Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:11 pm
Surprisingly smurfs have been mentioned on two different episodes of "Californication" ... if you haven't heard of this show, take the cali part off and you pretty much know what it's about, which is why you wouldn't think "smurf" would be uttered on the show once let alone twice :) :)
Page 2 of 3

Login