Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 3
Postby Syd Smurf » Thu May 24, 2007 12:58 am
Since we always post when the smurfs are mentioned then I thought I would tell ya'll. ( :))

On a TV quizz show called Temptation they had a viewer quizz to win $500. The question was...

Who was the only the female in the smurf village?

Of course they wanted Smurfette as the answer....although they didn't word the question properly as Nanny & Sassette could of also been correct answers

Dyar

PS - Did I call?.....um, no.....cos someone in my house has blocked anyone from calling competitions for some reason :-?

Postby Michelle » Thu May 24, 2007 1:50 am
Oh that's probably one of the women iat your place!
Congrats to her! She did a real good job, me think! :)

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Rachel » Thu May 24, 2007 10:52 am
Excellent to hear Dyar although it would have been even sweeter if you had won. I know I would have been jumping up and down screaming if I had been there. :lol:

Did someone answer it correctly? :fingersx:

It would have been fun to answer with Sassette and the ague the case. 8-)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby SA Smurfette » Thu May 24, 2007 6:34 pm

Who was the only the female in the smurf village?

PS - Did I call?.....um, no.....cos someone in my house has blocked anyone from calling competitions for some reason
Oh no :yikes: That would have been an easy $500 to earn :(
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun May 27, 2007 8:57 am
Speaking of smurfy mentions....

I was watching the first episode of Survivor Fiji a few days ago.

Jeff Probst :-? Not sure how to spell his name !
Was asking a few of the contestants if they had nicknames, he asked some fat old guy with a white beard if they had one for him and the rest of the group said "Papa Smurf " :-D

Check out my smurfy site

Postby Rachel » Sun May 27, 2007 1:02 pm
I think Papa smurf would be a cool nickname to have. :-D

I have just discovered that a teacher in one of my schools was given the nickname smurf by his class. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun May 27, 2007 9:18 pm
Another smurfy mention the other night...I forget where but they were discussing if smurfs have teeth or not. One of the guys said quite confidently..."yeah smurfs do have teeth".

2 mentions in one week...not bad

Dyar

PS - Some guy in my Mum's cat club is nicknamed Papa Smurf....I had to take a pic of Papa with Azrael just before I went away this year so she could show him.......see Mum, it pays to have a smurf collector in the family sometimes :-?

Postby Simon X » Mon May 28, 2007 2:15 am
There was also one mention in the German quiz show "Wer wird Millionär?"...I don't remember it exactly (and don't know how to translate it into English :) ), but it was about:

Relate the comic figures to their enemies in the order "Schlümpfe", "comic figure 1", "comic figure 2", "comic figure 3"

a) Enemy 1
b) Enemy 2
c) Enemy 3
d) Gargamel

Don't know the comic figures any more, but the smurfs of course... :)

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:30 pm
I am sitting here watching "Tommy Boy" and I never noticed that the scene where Farley and Spade fight in front of the prehistoric joint, as a distraction, Farley yells to Spade "Look, it's Papa Smurf" :) :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:38 pm
I have never actuallyw atched the entire thing of that Stace.....I might have to now.

I heard a smurf mention on the radio last Friday when driving home. Will Anderson was on (who is one of my fave Aussie funny guys) along with his co-host who was selling a yellow peanut M&M on ebay cos it looked like the Beatles Yellow Submarine in his opinion.

So Will said I got my very own packet of peanut M&Ms and was making fun of each colour which included saying..."look a blue one, that looks like smurf poo".

Will seems to mention smurfs a lot no matter whether he is on tv or radio.....maybe there's something he's not telling us

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:38 pm
Another smurf mention on TV....I was watching "Scrubs" over the weekend. JD and Turk were watching tv...the SMURFS! Turk went on the say how Papa Smurf is all about leadership - or smurfership, etc. It was about a 1 minute bit on the smurfs. Too bad I didn't record it :) :)

And this is not a mention on TV but an online article:
Why should you care about pirates or polygamists? Because TV's subcultural anthropologists want you to care!

By Heather Havrilesky

July 1, 2007 | Subcultures are boring. Remember the good old days, when we thought they were rebellious and exciting? In those days, you had to know someone who owned a comic book store or listened to ska or collected Smurfs. You had to do a little bit of research. You had to ask around.
:) :) :)

Postby Rachel » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:18 pm
Another smurf mention on TV....I was watching "Scrubs" over the weekend.
Great to hear Stace. :-D

I love Scrubs but I haven't seen this episode yet so I shall have to look out for it. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:11 pm
I quite like Scrubs too even though I never seem to watch it these days. I also heard smurfs mentioned recently in a movie or tv show but have now forgotten where it was. I may of been chatting to you Stace at the time...do you remember anything?

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:31 pm
...do you remember anything?
:-?

Actually, I remember lots of things :)

Postby ctsmurf910 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:07 pm
While at camp I ate a bluerasberry slushy. One of the kids said I ate a smurf who wasn't a collector. Then another noncollector said the slushys were smurfs and water put into a blender. It killed the joke and everyone thought he was weird talking about smurfs in blenders. He was probably gargamel.

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:59 pm
Well this isn't a smurf mention as such but I saw some lady wearing a Smurf shirt in "Supernatural". Kirk screamed out for me to come and have a look. It just so happened to be a sexy blonde with big boobs wearing it, so no wonder he noticed :)

Check out my smurfy site

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:40 am
It just so happened to be a sexy blonde with big boobs wearing it, so no wonder he noticed :)
Did you take a pic of her......t-shirt? :) :)

Dyar :-?

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:01 am
It just so happened to be a sexy blonde with big boobs wearing it, so no wonder he noticed :)
Did you take a pic of her......t-shirt? :) :)
T-shirt...is that what they call those nowadays :shock::shock:

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:11 pm
:)

Well he did tell me I should get one....I'm not sure if he meant the shirt or the boobs :-D

Check out my smurfy site

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:06 pm
While at camp I ate a bluerasberry slushy.
Was this a "one time, at band camp..." story?

Sorry been watching too much American Pie movies this week :-?

Dyar
Page 1 of 3

Login