Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 3 of 3

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:15 pm
I thought David Duchovny said "Smurf" at least 3 times Stace....also saw the Three & A Half Men one Moey......both very cool shows :D

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:20 pm
Oh. you finally caught up with it? Fishy, can I talk about it again? :-D

Last time I tried to tell her something about it, she shushed me :eek: :(
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:29 pm
Last time I tried to tell her something about it, she shushed me :eek: :(
You may tell me now unless it had to do with last night's episode because we haven't watched that one yet :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:01 am
I was flipping through the channels last night and found the smurfs on Family Guy (Season 3, Episode 11 - Emission Impossible) :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRPCGCz2MaY
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:20 am
:sofunny: :sofunny:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:25 pm
Stace & me mentioned about actor David Duchovny continuously calling actress Pamela Segal "Cokey Smurf" on Californication recently....but we saw the oddest thing tonight while watching an old episode of "The Facts of Life" from the early 1980's. This episode had the same actress (Pamela Segal) as a guest who must of been about 12 years old or something....and the show's tough chracter named Jo continuously called her a "Smurf" or a "Smurf & a twerp". :)

Makes me wonder if that's why she is always called a smurf again in the current production of Californication......either that or she is just really really small......or blue? :-?

I thought that was an odd thing though considering the shows are about 25 years apart and the same actress is being called a smurf in both.

Dyar

Postby bradley » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:31 am
Just remembered a smurfy mention from a couple weeks ago on an episode of NCIS! Ziva is always getting her words mixed up and instead of her saying "Turf War" she mistakenly said "Smurf War".. hehe

Postby Simon X » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:51 am
For our German-speaking members:

Heute Journal: What do smurfs have to do with the financial crisis?

(from minute 2:10 to the end)

:roll:

Postby Lia » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:58 pm
No doubt, the professor collected smurfs when he was a child! ;-)

Lia

Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:24 pm
I thought I posted this, but maybe not. On the History Chanel there is a show called Top Shot. On the first episode they split up into two teams Red and blue team. One of the guy's on the red team say tomorrow we will beat the Smurfs. The red team got slaughtered. The guy that made the comment couldn't hit his shot. lol
Mr Bill

Postby Simon X » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:41 am
I definitely was not expecting to see smurf figures when I watched the German show TV Total yesterday. At the moment, the Pope is in Germany and yesterday he had some problems with the wind: His robe was blown in his face for some times (see here).

So, the host of the show had an idea: He suggested to use these small weights that you hang on tableclothes to stop them from flying away (what does Tischdeckenbeschwerer mean in English? :) ).
But...Take a look at this picture.

Or watch this video (minute 06:32).
Attachments
raab_schluempfe.jpg
raab_schluempfe.jpg (78.14 KiB) Viewed 2619 times

Postby Tintin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:43 am
Hi

Now that's funny, but never seen them in the shops yet :-D

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:10 am
Awesome, Simon :-D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tojo » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:07 pm
I want some of those for when I have a garden party & my table cloth starts blowing away :) :) :) :) :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tojo » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:19 am
I bought Mrs Tojo the boxed set of Vicar of Dibley for her birthday & on the 5th DVD there is the 2005 Comic Relief Special where the Antiques Roadshow comes to Dibley. It turns out that Alice was given a Papa smurf by her father when she was little & she says it must be valuable if her father gave it to her. The vicar says it isn't worth anything but Alice is adamant that it is & wants to get it valued at the Antiques Roadshow. The vicar talks to one of the valuers in private to persuade her to tell Alice that the Papa is valuable (although the valuer says it isn't worth much really) & values Papa at £2000 :) :) :)

It's a funny episode (as they all are) & Papa smurf appears quite often :-D :-D :-D :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:59 pm
Will have to watch the series on Netflix..I think they have it available for streaming like a lot of other British Comedy series :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Page 3 of 3

Login