Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tamtam » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:26 am
Good morning everyone,

So I woke up in a panic this morning thinking that I had overslept and missed the prime picking times at the Flea but I forgot to set my clocks back an hour so I'm still in good shape. I'm going to head out in a few minutes to hopefully find the motherload of all smurfs waiting for me. Keep your fingers crossed for me and hopefully I will be back in time to report my findings before I have to go to work.

:switch:

very cute rainbow smilies

Tam

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:14 am
Hi Tam

Nice avatar :-D

I didn't know that you changed the clocks in Canada as well, that's something I have learned today. :teaching:

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:15 am
Oh and good luck with the smurfing!! :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:30 am
Good luck Tam.....if you find an Astro playset for under $5 I will buy it off you...lol

Dyar

PS - But only with the box....in good condition too :lol: :lol: :eek:

Postby Tamtam » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:26 am
OMG, I found 2 of the Astro playsets in Mint condition with the boxes never opened.

JUST KIDDING!

I came back empty handed today. Bummer, I didn't even buy a coffee. I think I need to go back to bed!!!!!!!!

I love my new avatar. Rachel rocks!

Tam

Postby Rachel » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:26 am
Did you have any smurfy finds Tam?
I have to admit I never manage to get up early enough to find anything decent (it has been a while mind) so I only ever find McDonalds smurfs. :banghead:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:38 am
Good luck Tam!!

I did the same thing. I thought it was almost 8, but it was really almost 7! :)
Lacey

Postby Tamtam » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:42 am
The only smurfy item I saw today was the playsets with the larger smurfs with moveable limbs. They were still in their packaging but I really don't enjoy these ones so I passed them up. I'm not even sure what price he had on them. If anyone is interested I can check the price out next week and pick them up. There are 5 or 6 of them. They are like this one on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 54801&rd=1

Tam

Postby Rachel » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:56 am
Oh well, another day another flea market... :???:

I know the playsets you mean, I am not a big fan of them either. :roll:

Postby Tamtam » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:04 am
Naw, they don't look......natural? For the lack of a better word.

Tam

Postby Tor » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:13 am
I went to a flea market today as well. For the first time I actually found something. I got 20165-Greedy and 20126-Rollerskater in perfect condition. And the price was pretty good too. 5 SEK each which is about €0,5. :)
/Tor

Postby Tamtam » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:06 am
Nice find Tor!

Postby Rachel » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:10 am
Nice smurfs Tor, great find. :-D

Syd, Syd

Another rollerskater over here.............. :!:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:11 pm
Hi guys , nice find Tor . Tamtam sorry your day was not so smurfy . my big sister did us proud . she found us these smurfs at the doncaster antiques market .
The astro smurf is a different variation to the ones we have :D

Ta Ta 4 now Simon

Postby Rachel » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:25 pm
Ooooh, nice finds for special smurf agent in Doncaster. :D

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:36 pm
Aye , she's not done too bad as she !! Im chuffed to bit's with them :) lucie . Ps Thanks once more for the new Avators , i cant stop looking at them . Your a star Rach :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: lucie n' Simon

Postby Tamtam » Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:33 pm
Wow, very nice of your sister to find them for you and your avatar is fantastic.

Tam
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:08 pm
Good morning everyone,

So I woke up in a panic this morning thinking that I had overslept and missed the prime picking times at the Flea but I forgot to set my clocks back an hour so I'm still in good shape. I'm going to head out in a few minutes to hopefully find the motherload of all smurfs waiting for me. Keep your fingers crossed for me and hopefully I will be back in time to report my findings before I have to go to work.

:switch:

very cute rainbow smilies

Tam

HI TAm

what flea market???

I go to the St>Lawrence antique market in downtown Toronto every Sunday for a couple of hours..always newgoodies!! today they had
baby smurf with blocks, and a bowling smurf.. and many other kool items!

do you go to this one???

Attom :lol:

Postby Tamtam » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:20 pm
Hi Attom,
I'm in NS. There are 3 local Flea's on Sunday AM. One in Halifax, Dartmouth and Bedford but I only made it to the Bedofrd one this morning. Once in awhile I come out with a few treasures but didn't find anythign today.

Tam
Page 1 of 1

Login