Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby naish510 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:21 am
I don't have to put a board ( KEEP OUT ) because my dog is protecting my smurfs !!!!! :mad:

Postby naish510 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:31 am
i have a picture off my big dog !!!! Be afraid !!!

Postby Rachel » Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:31 am
Hi, we also have a smurf guard! :-D

Unfortunately our smurfs are in storage at the moment so he is off duty. :violin:

Your dog is soooo cute but I have to admit, I wouldn't mess with him! :)

What a fantastic Papa, he is georgous. :smitten:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Jocelyn » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:11 am
:0( :0( :0(

he he he Rachel !!!

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:27 am
I used to have a dog just like yours Naish, he used to wee everywhere!!! He now lives with my sister-in-law and he still wees everywhere!!! Those miniature yorkies think they are much bigger than they are, don't they? They are really fierce!!! :dogrun:

Postby naish510 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:41 am
yes he is so lovely, but he thinks that he's the biggest dog in the world !!! his name is Duplo and he's 5 months, i love him !!

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:32 am
My husband always says that yorkies that have been in the bath smell like chicken that has been cooked in the microwave! Whenever we have microwaved chicken we think of our little yorkie! LOL :jester: He is called Gizmo by the way! After the Gremlin!

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:58 am
Naish - Cute puppy :D I have two of those little devil :evil: dogs too and they are so much fun!! Here's a pic:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:00 am
So do yours smell like microwaved chicken, Stace?

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:18 am
:shock: I do not think so -- only Kaz would fit in the microwave though....Oliver is too big :-?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tamtam » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:40 pm
We don't have any puppies but we do have three cats, Jamie Tia and Cole. Here's a pic of Cole with his favorite blanket.

Tam

:cat:

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:47 pm
I have to confess to liking cats more than dogs. I do have a cat, but he lives with someone else as well, I don't know what I do to my animals!! I got him in 1988 when I split up with a boyfriend (I was still living with my parents) and then when I left home in 1993 I tried to take him with me and he refused to settle and so he had to go back to my mum's. Then my mum and dad moved away and he refused to go with them, he hissed and spat at them and moved in with the neighbour. We still pay all his vet bills and for his food but he just doesn't love us anymore. :-(

Anyway, lovely cat, Tam, I am very jealous because I would love one but Stinky won't let me. :-(

Postby Jocelyn » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:56 pm
Me also I have funny creature which takes care on my smurfs at home :)

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:09 pm
Oh it's Gizmo!!! Oh I love him!!!

:smitten:
Postby IndigoSmurf » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:49 pm
As you can see, my fierce dog Toby protects smurfs quite well. (sometimes in his bellly!) :?

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:54 pm
I just have Syd & Toby at home...they keep me busy with all of the trouble they get into together.

Dyar

PS - Her dogs may not smell like microwave chicken but Stace smells like microwave fish sometimes.

sorry Stace...again :-x
Postby IndigoSmurf » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:58 pm
Dyar.. I don't exactly envy that smurf's position. Nice form on your pooch though!
Postby IndigoSmurf » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:02 pm
Thanks for the pictures, all! I love animals tons. You all have great ones! Christine
Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:15 am
Dyar.. I don't exactly envy that smurf's position. Nice form on your pooch though!
Thanks Christine...I really don't know what Syd was doing under there and while he is smirking at Toby's :shock: ....it's not like he can really compete now can he? I think Syd thinks he's Dr Doodlelittle again.

Dr Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login