Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:24 pm
Very cute smurfette, Karen! I have a bunch of plushes too - mainly b/c they are easier to find in antique stores and flea markets around me.

And these new emoticons are out of control - did you do that Rachel?!? :lalala: I love 'em! LOL
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:29 pm
Nice finds Tam & Stace.

I love the different variations too even if they are slight like lightness and darkness in the paint....I just can't part with them. Mrs Dyar thinks I am a looney...but now that she sees what smurfs I keep and why she think I have now gone beyond that and is really out there....maybe a luna looney...not sure.

I love the Green Papa too Stace. Maybe too many :beer: still he looks great. I wish we had a lot of smurfs to find down here but sadly that is not the case. I am still upset that a house a couple of doors up had a garage sale with a whole box of smurfs for 50 cents each or something and I missed it. Don't the residents in my street hear me yell out when a smurf package arrives...they should know by now.

I also like both of your poems Tam & Rach....I will have to come up with one too....

If you ever meet a smurf called Stace
Then never punch her in the face
Fish don't like to be abused
But spin em round & they get confused

Ok I have now set a new low standard for poetry

:banghead:

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:59 pm
Yes, yes you have set a new low for poetry :D Good job ;)!!! It was funny this afternoon - Jason wanted to leave but Madeline and I were still looking for "finds" (she collects little Pokemon toys -those are much easier to find then smurfs out there) and from two rows over, I grab Jason and start yelling "GREEN PAPA, GREEN PAPA"...he thought I was just trying to stall leaving by dragging him to yet another table. :) I forgot to mention I also got a Grouchy mug for $1. And I won a lot of 11 promos this evening on ebay too. All in all, not a bad day :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:12 pm
So you did win the promos Stace...very happy for you. Did they go up much? You must be excited to have the Paracodin smurf too.....I only have the yellow one and now you have the white one....will remember that when I visit you
:cheers:

Congrats Stace...couldn't of happened to a nicer fish....although you must do something about that scaley skin of yours...too much saltwater me thinks.

Dyar Tuck

:D
Page 2 of 2

Login