Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tamtam » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:16 pm
I have been a member of the board for a little while now but haven't had the chance to jump into any of the conversations going on so I thought I would start my own thread.

I must say that this is the busiest board ever!! And of course, some of the posts that I have been reading have had me in stitches. I just finished reading the one regarding a certain ebay member that keeps outbidding people. I too would love to find out who that person is. First of all to see the fantastic collection they must have and secondly to find his money tree that allows him to spend so much on smurfs. :-D

It's nice to have a board that is not wrapped up in negativity.

Tam

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:36 pm
Hi Tam

Welcome to the mad board! :-D

It's very addictive but lots of fun. Looking forward to hearing all about your collection. :-D

Thanks for the nice comments. :grin:

Postby Rachel » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:38 pm
Hi Tam Tam welcome aboard, great that you have taken the plunge and posted. :grin:

As quoted recently by a great smurfer

"A place where smurfers understand smurfers" and I don't think I could have put it better myself. :grin: Although be prepared for a lot of laughing! :D

What sort of things are you into collecting?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:20 pm
Hi Tam

Welcome to the board. It has been getting very busy here but it's nice to see you post here as well......great avatar too.

Please tell us a bit about your collecting...how long have you been collecting, and what are your favourite smurfs?

But beware there are some very silly people here.

Dyar

PS - Cool...now we have a Fram, Sam & Tam

PPS - Anyone know a Cram, Bam, Maam.....Wham
Postby steveparkes » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:04 am
Hiya TamTam, welcome to the smurfiest place around :-D

Steve.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:09 am
Hi Tam!
Glad you jumped in the water and posted...the more the merrier. And the only silly one around here is Dyar. The rest of us are normal ;)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Jocelyn » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:28 am
Hi Tam Tam and welcome on board, it is the paradise of the adults-children here :-D

Postby naish510 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:30 am
Hi Tam Tam, welcome !!!!
Hope to chat a lot with you !! And tell us about your collection of the lovely smurfs!!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:31 am
Hi Tam!
Glad you jumped in the water and posted...the more the merrier. And the only silly one around here is Dyar. The rest of us are normal ;)
Yep that's really normal......coming from a talking fish!
Postby Tamtam » Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:02 am
Hi everyone,

I have been collecting for roughly 4 years. It started when my mother and I were going through a few of my Grandmothers things and found a small plush papa smurf that I used to play with. I dusted him off and brought him home. I then started finding PVC's at our local flea markets and a few stores still had some on the shelves. Currently, I have a little over 500 (all smooged into one cabinet at the moment, plus I have to share with a tin toy collector :-D ). Starting out, I focused on trying to complete my collection and didn't think much of the different variations. But of course now I am over run with the variations and can't pass any smurf I find at the Flea incase it may be slightly different than the one I already have.
There are a few smurfs that are equally my fav: Clockwork, Monk and the King smurf (my avatar). I love the promotion smurfs and the raws. Oh heck, I love them all. Well not the clown smurf though. ANd the tennis smurfette is everywhere. :-D
I used to collect a bit of everything, Harry Potter, 70's TV show figures, etc but decided to sell it all on Ebay so I could buy more smurfs.

Tam

Postby Rachel » Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:32 am
Hi Tam, that is really sweet about you finding the smurf you used to play with, nice introduction back into smurfs. I have to admit, I am not that fussed on the clown smurf either, mind you I have a thing about clowns though........
I used to collect a bit of everything, Harry Potter, 70's TV show figures, etc but decided to sell it all on Ebay so I could buy more smurfs.
That's the way! :grin:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:38 am
Hiya tamtam , welcome to the board . Its really a fun smurfy place to chat and Laughter goes on alot around here :D :D :D :D lucie & simon

Postby Raresmurf » Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:29 am
Hey Tamtam - welcoe to the forums - you will be addicted in NO time - lol ;)
Page 1 of 1

Login