Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Jocelyn » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:04 pm
Here i present to you my last acquisitions which come to be added to my collection !!! :-D

The Plastoy Smurfs :

... and the Schleich Smurfs :

the pizza pie was cold while arriving at home :-(

I was happy as a child by opening my packages... however I am 30 years old.
But that made of the good!!!

Jocelyn
The Smurf Dreamer

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:12 pm
Jocelyn - Fantastic additions!! Did you buy the Plastoys off ebay or the plastoy website? I cannot wait to get one or all of them :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Jocelyn » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:22 pm
i bought the Plastoy on ebay ... 34 euros the two !!! :-D

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:47 pm
Those plastoys look lovely, now I am even more excited to receive mine!

It is a shame the pizza was cold, did they give you a discount because of that? :-D

Postby Jocelyn » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:01 pm
Not... even not! :(
Postby attombomb7 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:06 pm
HI!

those look wonderful in the box....even... I love them alot more then when I see thme on the plastoy site or EBAY>>

your photos give them life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have one I have had for 1 yr now...but never went for any more ..but now maybe I will too!!

I have the sticking his tongue out one!!!

Attom:D

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:31 pm
Nice smurfs Jocelyn , id love a plastoy smurf, maybe one day. :) lucie

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:29 pm
I am now officially in love with these Plastoy smurfs. Karen I am drooling for these smurfs to arrive.....do they make Plastoy patches for temporarily relief...I mean I don't want to be cured, just something to get me by.

Dyar

PS - My pizza arrived cold too so I ordered another 3 but they all came cold as well. It's a shame they didn't have a delivered in 30 minutes or it's free promotion on.

PPS - Just one little piece of advice guys.....do not try to re-heat them in the microwave. I tried that and they really tasted like I was eating just plastic. I think next time the conventional oven will be the better option.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:43 am
Dyar, what are you like? 8-) :D

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:41 am
Dyar,

Did you try to put big splats of mayo on it after taking it of the bin. Works a treat...

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Jocelyn » Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:00 am
Thanks Lucie ....I am impatient that karen receives to them his in its store :-D

Karen do you have an idea of the price which you will be able to sell them?

Jocelyn

Postby Gerda » Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:20 am
I just ordered the whole set from a guy in Germany. Early christmas present for me.. I am very excited about getting them!! I just wanted to get one maybe two, but then could not decide and went for all...

Cold pizza is good with peanut butter on it! :-D :-D
Gerda

Postby Jocelyn » Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:22 am
lol Gerda :-D :-D :-D :-D

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:43 am
I have sent you a PM about the price Jocelyn. Members of this forum will get a special price for these. :grin:

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:28 am
Gerda - you have to post pics when you get them all!! How many are there anyway? 13 or 15??
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:30 am
There are 13 in the current range.

Postby Gerda » Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:46 am
Yup 13... I am so excited to be getting them.. I will post pics!!
i will also post pics of that big cement smurf I bought a while ago. I have been working on him and I am almost done recoloring him.. he is looking pretty good if I do say so myself :-D
gerda

Postby Jocelyn » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:06 am
Gargamel said to me, that if we cook six smurfs they are transformed into gold... :o

Is this similar with Plastoy? :-D :-D :-D

Jocelyn

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:50 am
okay I just have a points to make here....well they aren't exactly points seeing as they are rather pointless but hey, this is my post sop I am going to make them anyway...here goes:

First of all....David....I hate mayo....yucko....it's the worse thing in the world besides celery...although sometimes they equal each other. I cannot stand the taste of mayo and who ever invented mayo should be dragged out into the street and shot.

Secondly Gerda.....why would you put peanut butter on pizza unless you were trying to gross Mrs Dyar out (you know Ice cream & tomato sauce etc). Pizza is the food of the Gods and in the pizza bible there has never been any previous mention of peanut butter....although you have me curious now....what would peanut butter on a cold pizza taste like....mmm....will get back to you on that.

Thirdly Stace....oh nothing......I don't have to defend myself against the feisty fish today....she must be sick....or maybe having her fin nails painted again

Fourthly...(is that a word?) What am I like Karen?....Just ask Mrs Dyar that question and I am sure that I would be the opposite of everything she says...you know....handsome, rich, classy, useful, tidy, good listener, sensible, doesn't buy enough smurfs....lasts longer than 10 seconds...the usual.

Dyarnnochio

Postby Gerda » Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:07 am
lasts longer than 10 seconds...
:D :D :D :D
you stud you!! :D :D :D :D
gerda
Page 1 of 2

Login