Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 3
Postby Tor » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:19 am
I don't know if there is anything out on the 2005 smurfs yet, but I have two questions:

1. What kind of smurfs would you like to see in 2005?
2. What kind of smurfs would you NOT like to see in 2005?

My answers is:
1. Smurfdad with baby (like #20192)
2. George W Bush smurf
/Tor

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:08 am
Apparently we won't know about the 2005 smurfs until December. The person who usually gets the info first I believe is Richard (Astro Treasure Chest), he told me before Schleich did last year!

I am wondering which ones will be discontinued? I have stock piled the 2004 football smurfs incase these go, I have the World Cup going on in my stock room because there are so many footballers in there!!! :grin:

I would like to see a Scuba Diver Super Smurf mainly because I know I could sell loads of them!!!

Personally, I would like to see a Trampoline Super Smurf, an Ambulance Playset and definitely NOT a Tony Blair Smurf, that would be an insult to Smurfs everywhere!!! :D
Postby RockstarSmurf » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:11 am
2. George W Bush smurf
That would be more like Gargamel!

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:16 am
Hi Tor...good question

In 2005 I want to see

Indian playset with teepee and totem pole....I love the Indians.
Popcorn smurf
Potato Couch smurf, complete with TV
Swagman Smurf
Bongo smurf
Vampire smurf
Smurfette with Pram
Slob smurf
Psychedelic smurf
Schlumpf-Burg, Large Tree Stump & Astro playsets re-released
.....please
Queen smurf
Fairy smurf
....for Mrs Dyar
Pirate ship playset

In 2005 I do not want to see

Any more smurfs with flowers...ok
No more soccer smurfs...sorry
Another year without a super smurf or a playset
Rohlinge bidding on any auctions

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:22 am
Any more smurfs with flowers...ok
No more soccer smurfs...sorry
Another year without a super smurf or a playset
I second those.

I don't like Pirates though so I have to disagree on the Pirate Ship!

What is a Swagman Smurf? I have to explain that Dyar also speaks a funny language!! :D

Postby Tor » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:26 am
Astro playsets would be nice and a agree - we have seen enough flower smurfs.
Pram is a carriage for kids, right?
/Tor

Postby Jocelyn » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:38 am
for 2005 :

more variety of the Large House, with more choice of colors for the roof
more accessories, like flowers or mushrooms, or like the laboratory of grand papa etc...
more smurfs in connection with the comic strips

... and The Smurf Jocelyn !!! :-D

Jocelyn

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:41 am
Hi Karen

Yes a swagman is an old Australian bushman with the corks dangling from his hat to brush away the flies. He carrys a swag over his shoulder attached to a stick that looks very much like the Traveller smurf (20088).....except for the fact that he wouldn't be as clean or as shaven as the Traveller smurf.

Yes Tor...a pram is like a carriage for babies....I guess I was thinking of Smurfette with Shopping Trolley and thought it would be cool for a smurf or a smurfette to have a Pram, stroller, baby carriage so the bubbies can get around the village too. I think I felt sorry for Smurfette with baby because I am sure that her arms must be getting tired holding the baby 24-7.

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:43 am
more variety of the Large House, with more choice of colors for the roof
I agree Jocelyn...more houses with different coloured roofs would be awesome.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:46 am
Yes and I would like more mushrooms!! Rachel is getting too noisy so I want to move her into a mushroom further down the village!!! :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:52 am
I think my village has too many mushrooms....Syd has now been sleeping them off for the last 2 days.

Postby Tor » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:59 am
Yes Tor...a pram is like a carriage for babies....I guess I was thinking of Smurfette with Shopping
My doughter sometimes put "Baby with teddy bear" together with "Smurfette with shopping cart" to achieve a pram. :)
/Tor

Postby Jocelyn » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:00 am
I really prefer the smurf in connection with the comic strip...

For example I will like for 2005 the "Cracoucasse" (the big bird) or maybe a new version of the castle of the Smurfissime ("Sctroumpfissime" in french).
And why not a playset with the bridge that the smurfs build...

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:55 am
I wish they did more comics in English. :(

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:03 am
Yeap I'd like more Mushrooms... and a proper Dragon's cave! with torches, spiders and mice... I like a goog BBQed mouse...

I'd like a female companion as well... A nice dragonette with beautifull... eyelashes.

Ok for the Smurfs now,
More winter sports smurfs for the winter Olympics!
and more Super smurfs!!!

Some of the single smurfs from the stories have not yet been made! It would be nice to see them... the likelyhood of that though is probably very small!

I can see some ideas for "modifying some smurfs" comming...

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave
Postby steveparkes » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:13 am
I'd quite like to see a proper Roman smurf..the one already out doesn't really look very authentic..the weapon he is carrying looks more like a medieval axe than a pila (the roman version of a javlin). And I won't even go into his helmet :D And why no scutum (shield)..surely if they are going to release a roman smurf, they could be historically accurate...sorry rant over :-D

I'd also like to see a pottery playset, with a smurf on a potters wheel, one decorating pots, a kiln, etc...but then I would being as I am a potter :-D

Steve.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:19 am
And why no scutum
Oh dear I just read that wrong!!! :D

A ghost smurf would be good, what do you think?
Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:55 am
I'd quite like to see a proper Roman smurf..the one already out doesn't really look very authentic..the weapon he is carrying looks more like a medieval axe than a pila (the roman version of a javlin). And I won't even go into his helmet :D And why no scutum (shield)..surely if they are going to release a roman smurf, they could be historically accurate...sorry rant over :-D
:-D :-D
I think that's because it's not meant to be accurate! These are the guards of King Smurf! No roman has ever set foot on Smurfy soil!!!

They are in medieval times though: Just need to look at Johan and Pewit... so the blade is in line then!!!
Postby steveparkes » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:18 am
Well..yes David, point taken..but don't you think a proper roman smurf would be good - various different poses, with their shields and armour..and an emperor smurf reclining on a cushion eating grapes :D

Steve.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:37 am
:-D :-D :-D
Well, we can see where that will lead us!
First the grapes, then...

The decadence of Rome would be upon us! :-D :-D

Think about all these poor Smurfettes! :???:

Hey mind you a few Smurf gladiators would be cool! 8)

Actually, no remove that: Bored gladiators are always on the hunt for lonely Dragons... :o Forget that!
Page 1 of 3

Login