Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 3 of 3

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:16 am
.... and what do you think about a "Jocelyn Smurf" ?!
Yes but there is a problem with a Jocelyn Smurf, he would run off with Smurfette because she is blonde and all the other smurfs would get cross!!! :D

Postby Smurfboy » Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:20 am
.... and what do you think about a "Jocelyn Smurf" ?!
That is really a good idea ! :-D
OR a Pride Smurf!! :o :-D

Postby Jocelyn » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:03 am
Yes Karen it is a big problem... not for me but for the others smurfs :-D
i love blonds girls :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:18 am
I love blondes too......and brunettes.....and redheads......black haired girls......and all in between....except for Sinead O'Connors......oh no she will tear up a picture of Syd & me for saying that.......I once had a crush on a bright pink haired girl but I don't think it was her natural hair colour because before the bright pink I once saw her with bright blue hair and I am sure she wanted to rebel and change her natural colour to pink....plus you could see the dark blue roots starting to come through after a while.

Dyar

PS - While we are on the subject....I could of been a professional magician....just watch me pull a hair out of my hat :eek: :o

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:25 am
just watch me pull a hair out of my hat
ROFL :D :D :D :D

That is so funny, Dyar.

PS Sorry I ignored you earlier while you were chasing smurfs on Blue Imps, I was busy packing parcels. :grin:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:26 pm
PS Sorry I ignored you earlier while you were chasing smurfs on Blue Imps, I was busy packing parcels. :grin:
I was hoping to distract you so you would put a few plastoys, a windmill, Gargamel's castle in my package by accident.....realistically I don't know how that would happen but hey, it's my fantasy so don't knock it.

Dyar

PS - Please do not add any small smurf eating children as I already have one of those.....plus the smurf eater would be the only thing that arrived by the time she had munched her way to Australia.

PPS - Plus Australia already has a large bite out of it in South Australia.

Postby Fram » Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:39 pm
I like the idea of more comics related smurfs. There has never been a Homnibus or a Big Mouth, no Cracacas (the big ugly bird), no other Gnoerf/Schlips/Wilder (0069), although in the story you also have a Papa Gnoerf, a Brainy Gnoerf, ...: and you could make a beautiful series with all the deformed smurfs from 'The egg and the Smurfs'! The 30th anniversary Smurf as a regular one would be nice as well. Or a Brainy Smurf after he has been hit by a mallet or so... :?
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:47 pm
Or a Brainy Smurf after he has been hit by a mallet or so...
Hee hee, squashed smurf!! 8-)

Maybe a remote control smurf would be good, one that could make me a cup of tea in the morning? :-D

Postby Fram » Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:59 pm
Or a Brainy Smurf after he has been hit by a mallet or so...
Hee hee, squashed smurf!! 8-)

Maybe a remote control smurf would be good, one that could make me a cup of tea in the morning? :-D
Oh, you English, always thinking of tea :-) Ever read the Asterix story where he is in Britain? The best of the series to me! And Smurfs don't drink tea, they drink raspberry liquour.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:11 pm
My husband loves Asterix, but he is not too keen on smurfs, especially after the last one accused him of being stinky, see post below. :-D

http://kittyscavern.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=512

I am sure smurfs can be trained to drink tea instead you know? :-D Or maybe raspberry tea?
Postby pekkelien » Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:41 am
i hope schleich would make some new big houses like a blue roof and a yellow roof with red flower box orso
and a new produced fafnir also the evil persons
i mean all the other non smurf caracters like baltazar etc all human charactors like mother nature father time etc
a new johan and peewee and what about the goat off peewee and the king i really wont to see them in pvc
maybe some sort of group of collectors should make some or promos for some sort :) red cross johan :-D with white shirt and red cross :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:13 am
or maybe Syd in a promo.....yes Syd, promo.....not what you thought you heard.

Dyar

Postby Nivid » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:35 am
Hello! :hiya:

Maybe a prostitute SMURFETTE would be fun with a regular SMURF PIMP!

Nivid :hiya:
Page 3 of 3

Login