Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Jocelyn » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:52 am
Hello all i would like to know where i can find Plastoy smurfs
like that http://www.blueimps.com/plastoy.html and which is the price for this type of smurfs.

Thanks

Jocelyn :grin:
Postby attombomb7 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:13 am
hi !

they are listed on EBay right now

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 78878&rd=1

try this seller and see his other items ..he is selling more..

there are other ones too..they usually go for about $40.

Attom:D

Postby Papa Smurf » Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:19 am
I have dealt with this seller before and they are very reliable!

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:28 am
Hi

I have just placed an order for all the Plastoy Smurfs, they will be in stock in Kitty's Cavern Smurf Shop very soon. I will confirm delivery date as soon as the supplier gets back to me. I am looking at a price range somewhere between £14.99 and £16.99 each, I will confirm as soon as I make a decision. :grin:

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:42 am
And I meant to add, welcome to the board Jocelyn. Have you noticed I added some French translations to the Smurf Shop? I don't speak fluent French although I understand it reasonably, my friend Marianne who is French (living in the UK) helped me with it. One of our members David speaks fluent French and has been known to write rude comments to us in French because he knows we won't understand it properly!! :D

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:47 am
Karen - I'm glad you'll be getting Plastoys in -- I'm thinking CHRISTMAS presents here :-D Now to drop the hint to Jason to look at kittyscavern.com !
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:48 am
Hi Jocelyn, welcome to the community. :grin: :-D

I love the plastoy smurfs, I find them just adorable. They are great to display because of their nice size. After the 2" figures these are my next favourite smurf collectibles.

I am so glad you are stocking them Karen, hopefully they will release more soon............... :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:07 pm
Rude? Me writting rude comments? Would I dare! Nah! you must have mistaken me from someone down under! :grin: :grin:

Anyhow: Bonjour Jocelyn. :) 7ReveBleu sur eBay en France est un tres bon vendeur! (J'ai achete mes pratiquement tout mes plastoys avec elle).

Bonne chance, :D

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:58 pm
Karen - I'm glad you'll be getting Plastoys in -- I'm thinking CHRISTMAS presents here :-D Now how many do you think Dyar would like me to buy for him
I am starting to really like these too..(Mrs Dyar's eyes are rolling again). I had a look at that seller's auctions and yup....I want those too. Let us know Karen when you have some in and I am thinking Chrissy present too for that someone special in my life.....ME :-D ......unless Staci fulfils that promise above....... :???: can't blame me for trying....no need to kick me there Stace.

Dyarsaurass
Postby Jocelyn » Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:48 am
Thank you all for your information and for your reception.

Karen, you could speak english with me it's not really a problem for me and if you wish it I can help you in French :grin:

Indeed Christmas soon will arrive and I believe that the Father Christmas will bring pretty smurfs Plastoy to me :-D

I'm very happy to join your community

Jocelyn

PS : thank you too David for your informations and for your French !!!

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:11 am
Just trying to translate what David said
Bonjour Jocelyn. 7ReveBleu sur eBay en France est un tres bon vendeur! (J'ai achete mes pratiquement tout mes plastoys avec elle).
Gooday Jocelyn (no that would be Australian :grin: ), Good Day Jocelyn, 7ReveBlue are on French Ebay and are very good sellers. I have bought practically all my plastoys from them. (although doesn't avec mean with?).

How's my translation?

Seriously Jocelyn, if you can find a supplier close to you then it will make more sense to buy from them obviously because of the shipping. When I get mine in stock (will probably take about 4 weeks) I will do what I can for overseas buyers on this forum to give a good price so the shipping doesn't seem so bad!

My dad was mad about France and the French language when I was growing up and he spoke to us in French constantly so I tend to understand French but I couldn't write it very well!

My older brothers taught me to be rude in French when we were staying on French caravan sites when I was little and my dad was horrified when he heard me telling some French men they were fat pigs!! :o
Postby Jocelyn » Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:26 am
Yes Karen very good translation :

"Bonjour Jocelyn. 7ReveBleu sur eBay en France est un tres bon vendeur! (J'ai achete mes pratiquement tout mes plastoys avec elle)."

"Bonjour" in French, it's "Hello" in English ...but maybe we can say "Gooday"
I don't know .

As regards the shipping costs, the prices are the same one between Ebay and you... then I prefer to buy on your premise. You seem very serious and your smurfs are new !

Jocelyn
The Smurf Dreamer :eek:

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:30 am
then I prefer to buy on your premise
Thank you for the vote of confidence. :grin:
Page 1 of 1

Login