Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pete » Sat May 27, 2006 1:25 pm
Hi everybody! I just wanted to post a quick not to say I am actively buying Smurfs right now. I am not looking for collections of Smurfs, with 1 or 2 of each model. I am looking for wholesalers, or people with old stock to sell. I am looking for 5-20 pieces each of specific pieces, particularly those that are out of stock at MushroomVillage.com

I am also always interesed in small quantities (even singles) of rarities such as promos, raws, etc. Also, anything Smurfy but non-figurine I can buy in bulk, like stickers, plush, party/school supplies, etc.

If you have Smurfs like this for sale, or know of someone who does, please shoot me an e-mail at:

Smurfs AT MushroomVillage DOT com

Just run all the words together (no spaces) and replace "DOT" with "." and "AT" with "@" (I wrote it like this so bots would not pick up my address for spamlists.)

I also wanted to say "HI!" I sure miss spending time at the forums talking Smurfs. I was up to a good couple of hours a day at MushroomVillage.com's forum, but decided I had to stop that and put my nose to the grindstone. I've been spending most free time working on MegaGlass.com and LandOfMarbles.com because those site's are my breadwinners. For me, MushroomVillage was more about fun but unfortunately fun had to take a back seat to boring things like putting food on the table, and paying bills.

OK, well I hope someone reads this who can help! Thanks again!

Smurf On!
-Pete
Page 1 of 1

Login