Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:10 am
I received the Green Smurf House today after waiting a Welsh minute for it's arrival. I think I won the auction in June or something but it was held back by a friend of mine as he stockpiled my purchases in Europe before sending one very nice package last week. I was really excited to receive the house today as I love the alternative colours and it will add some variation in my village. I never thought I would get one of these so I am just so grateful for the help I had in getting hold of one.

Here are some pics of Syd's new house......in his dreams

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:19 am
The package I received today contained separate packages from 3 different sellers and should have been 4 but my friend had a moment.....they say those German beers are good.

Here are some of my highlights from those packages which include the 2 smurfettes & Hang Glider smurf with painted patches which came from our fellow member Daniel (who also sent a couple of nice cottages too).

I also got the Hardees Skateboard smurfs. These are the first ones I have and I am still missing the Puppy one. Just one of those things you buy I guess once you start looking beyond the normal PVC. I knowmany people have these but because they are new to me I quite like them tonight.

The Soccer player is the one with sleats under his boots and one of my favs was the green raw Mechanic. As some may know I am still missing a package of 65 smurfs that had a lot of the coloured raws so I again I am just grateful for every package that arrives these days.

There were a few nice surprises in the box as well including a couple of bottles of different German beers. That's not something I get too often but I wouldn't mind if they came with every smurf package from now on.

Cheers

Here are the pics
Postby steveparkes » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:22 am
:( :( :( :( :( NO FAIR, NO FAIR...I want one of those green houses *sob sob*...really nice pictures Dyar :-D

...what's your address again? :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:47 am
It's a lovely long summer one with a yellow floral pattern and with..... :o ....oh you mean postal address. It's the house with a chimney and toys scattered throughout the backyard...you can't miss it.

Dyar
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:49 am
Hey ! Dyar! I love that Green house too!! awesome!!!!

it's way nicer then the red ones!! I now want one too! hehehe

how about a trade for a red roller blade smurfette?? with 2 legs???

Atttom :D :D

Postby Gerda » Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:04 am
Dyar,
Nice smurfs, I really like the house. Is this the package you have been waiting for that the row boat captain had?
Gerda

Postby Rachel » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:22 am
Hi Dyar, nice smurfs and VERY nice house, this is definitely my favourite house. :grin:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:48 pm
Dyar, is this the package you have been waiting for that the row boat captain had?.....I feel bad for you so I will give you all of my smurfs if you want and pay the postage to Australia...would that make you feel better?
Gerda
Hi Gerda

No this isn't the one the Captain has. I heard he made the row to Australia but since then his whereabouts are unknown. Maybe found a bar and was quenching his thirst after such a long row boat journey or he simply had a heart attack. Either way my smurfs are still missing somewhere here on the mainland and despite being about 8 weeks late I am hopeful that I will find out some more info soon.

Dyar

PS -Hey thanks for your offer of all of your smurfs.....that would be very nice of you and would cheer me up and I have no doubt that it would make me feel a lot better because as you know I only have 2 Smurfette Rollerskaters and that's my whole collection. :-D

Postby JT » Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:03 pm
Hi Syd.
That house looks great. I wish I had one. Or two. Or three.
I also like Hang Glider smurf with painted patches.

Postby Gerda » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:15 am
:D :D :D :D

Since I don't trust the row boat captian no more how about I just send pictures......Any time you want to see one just give me a shout and I will send you a new picture of the little guy!!

nice try though!!!
Gerda

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:06 am
Hi Gerda

I think receiving pictures are going to be the best I am going to get. Still I am very happy with the little guy you did send me....the Captain must of updated his boat to a faster vessel.....I wonder where he got the money to do that???

Thanks for everything

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:03 am
Andrew - glad you finally got that green house! It looks sooooooo nice - and Syd told me that he is packing and moving in this weekend. Keep an eye on him if you don't want him living there! He said there is an extra room for me as well :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:57 pm
Really kewl house! love it! Want the same one... Snif!!!!!!

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Jocelyn » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:25 am
Hi Syd where can we find this green smurf house ???

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:42 am
Hi Jocelyn

To tell you the truth I can't really tell you besides Ebay. I have only ever seen one on Ebay and this was the one. I am sure there has been more but I don't always look outside of Australia. I am not aware of any smurf shops that sell them.

I think I got this house for a very good price as I was prepared to go double for what I paid and couldn't believe it when I won it. I paid $102 Aust for it which is about $70 US I think or around 50-55 euro at a guess which I was very happy about as the red house can cost $55 Aus and I know the green house is so much more rarer.

I remember some guy on MV saying he has about 21 of these green houses and acting like they were no big deal :???: ....I have never seen anyone with that many but I suppose anything is possible if you were buying a lot when they first came out.

I am sure there will be more on Ebay if you keep watching so I wish you good luck in your hunt for one.

Dyar

Postby Jocelyn » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:51 am
Thank you very much for all those informations Syd,
your house is very nice, i love it :)
If i can find a green house on ebay i will tell you the price :)

Jocelyn

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:51 am
Oo yes I would like one too!!! :-D
Postby steveparkes » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:54 am
I remember there were quite a few of these on ebay about a year ago..but I've been looking out for one for ages..I REALLY want one too :D

Steve.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Rachel » Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:38 am
Hi guys, I also got my green house on Ebay, not too along ago. Off hand I think it came from Germany and it cost about £30 which at the time I thought was very reasonable.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:47 am
I like the colours of the Green house....must be the Aussie in Mr Dyar......um the Aussie is me Stace, before you start wisecracking about what I say again.

Dyar Under
Page 1 of 2

Login