Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rex Flannagan » Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:48 am
Hello ppl,

I found a picture of a box for the smurf castle on the net last week and it has since dissapeared. Is their really a smurf castle playset/building or was i just daydreaming.....?

If it's true does anyone have any info or pics of it.. or possibly the address of who has one so i could break into their house!... (joke)!

Thank you..

Regards Rex.

Postby Rachel » Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:33 pm
Hi Rex, the smurf castle certainly does exist - I wish I had one! :smile:

It is normally VERY expensive! :-(
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:31 am
Hi Rex

I just saw this in the katalog recently and was amazed I haven't heard anything about it before. This is so rare that if I knew you had one I would fly over and steal it from you (joking of course......but let me know if you get one....and your address......and when you will be out). I heard from a great friend of mine in Germany that one went on Ebay for 1700,00 Euros :o . I hate to tell you that because it depressed me when I heard. They won't come along very often and if you haven't got a lot of cash at the time you can pretty much forget because about 99.99% or more of collectors will want it.

Still we can all dream and I am going to cut out the picture in the katalog and put it at the back of my smurf display and pretend that I have it.

I would also love the Large Tree Stump and the Astro playset but I don't know if I ever will. Anyway as far as the Schlump-Burg playset goes I am sure that you and me are not alone.

Sydney Smurf

Postby Rachel » Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:03 am
Hi Syd, I managed to get a smurf tree stump playset last year :-D and it wasn't too badly priced so never give up :eek:

Postby chesneysmurf » Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:39 am
I would love to have that castle one day! It's just so awesome looking! :-D
Lacey

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:22 pm
Congrats Rachel on the Tree Stump purchase. I will keep my eyes open and do my best to keep my wallet closed :o so I can seriously bid on one of these too when I see one.

Sillious Sydious
Postby smurf castle owner » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:09 am
:-D I won an auction for a smurf castle last november for 2260€.
It is the best and beautifullest smurfy item that i have ever possessed.
[/quote]

Postby Rachel » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:31 am
Hi Smurf Castle Owner, you lucky person. :grin:

Welcome to the boards, if you have any pics of your smurf castle it would be great to see them. I am presumming you also have an impressive smurf collection, please feel free to join in and join our little smurfy community. :)

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:11 pm
I have a picture of my smurf castle on
www.schlumpfsammlung.de.tf
Postby attombomb7 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:06 pm
HI!

WOW!! that is a wonderful collection!!!!!!!! it made my day!! I love looking at all those rare smurfs you have found>.

I too have seen the castle a couple of time on EBAY but its not a common
object...and either is that tree stump!

or the large Papa!

very nice smurf collection for sure!!

Attom :D

Postby Rachel » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:16 pm
Hi, Thanks for sharing your pics, you have some absolutely fantastic smurfs, may I ask, how long have you been collecting for?

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:24 pm
I love those pics too and I can only dream at the moment of owning the Large Tree Stump playset and the Schlumpf-burg playset.

STEP 1 is to actually find them available on Ebay and if that isn't hard enough then STEP 2 is outbidding every smurfer and his dog to win the auction. STEP 3 is to actually pay for the auction which kind of works hand in hand with STEP 2 if you want to accomplish STEP 4 which is posting it to your house without it going missing in the post.

Not an easy challenge and if you have succeeded like the noble smurf castle owner here then you are truly worthy of the entering into and being a drawcard in the pantheon of all smurf collectors. As for myself I sometimes reach the level of cleaning the toilets at the pantheon when everybody goes home. Still I can dream of the day when I might enter the arena loaded with a Large Tree Stump playset in one hand and in the other hand gloriously holding the trophy fresh from the victory of succeeding in the elusive quest for the holy Schlumpf-burg playset. I can just picture the image now.....but I just can't taste it unfortunately.

Anyway well done Gladiator smurf castle owner as that castle looks truly awesome and I would love to own one too one day....with hope being the operative word.

Hail

Centurion Biggest Aussiest Dyarist & Gladiator Smalliest Sillious Sydious
Postby smurf castle owner » Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:19 am
Hi, I collect smurfs since 1990 when i was six years old, but most of the rare items i got in the last five years.

Daniel

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:44 am
Wow that castle is awesome...

Wish I could roam its corridors!!!!!

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Rachel » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:40 pm
Hi Daniel, Thanks for sharing. I am sure we could always use your smurfy knowledge here at the Smurf Community.
Page 1 of 1

Login