Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:14 pm
Hi all i can see that mushroom village is selling that cleaning stuff, clean zit? Etc etc i wondered if any one here knows of if its available any were here in the uk?? I realy could do with some as i have tons of smurfs that could do with a bath. :D Id get it from there but with shiping costs as well at the mo its to much in total. Can't aford that much at the mo. If you can help just let me know! :-D :-D :-D
Smurfy regards, Steve. ;)

Postby Rachel » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:53 am
Hi Steve, I can't find either of the products in the UK. There is another site selling the products: http://www.twinpines.com/ but they are the same prices as Pete.

I am tempted to try cleaning a few smurfs with this stuff at some point, for now though I use the trusted warm water, sopa and toothbrush. :smile:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby JT » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:13 pm
Water and soap had worked in most cases for me (and my smurfs too :) )
I use those...I don´t know the word :? ...you know, sticks with cotton ball in both ends.
Of course there´s always some dirty ones that won´t come clean. But I don´t dare to use any chemicals on my smurfs.
All tips would still be helpful, since I have few hopeless cases.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:53 pm
As my old granny would say, "You can't beat a bit of spit and elbow grease!"

JOKING!!!! :D
Postby hugofilia » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:17 pm
Hey i found the way finally to answer. i have tried for 2 weeks, it shows how good i am with comp.
My wife takes all my dirty smurfs (bought during week end) and put them in a pillow case and include that case in the washing machine with the regular clothes. The come out fine and unscratched.
Good luck :)
I love to create situation with smurfs and change or add colors.
Postby Smurfboy » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:27 pm
Hey i found the way finally to answer. i have tried for 2 weeks, it shows how good i am with comp.
My wife takes all my dirty smurfs (bought during week end) and put them in a pillow case and include that case in the washing machine with the regular clothes. The come out fine and unscratched.
I am glad that works for you John, but I have heard from others who have tried this method that the extreme hot water can cause the paint to soften and cause them to mark each other and even leave rubs.

My self I get a bit of Dawn dishwashing liquid and a soft toothbrush and a q-tip, let them soak for a about a half hour in warm dishsoap water and clean them that way.
Postby hugofilia » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:30 pm
I am glad that works for you John, but I have heard from others who have tried this method that the extreme hot water can cause the paint to soften and cause them to mark each other and even leave rubs.

My self I get a bit of Dawn dishwashing liquid and a soft toothbrush and a q-tip, let them soak for a about a half hour in warm dishsoap water and clean them that way.
Thank you for the advise. My wife wash the clothes with cold water only, so i have had no problem in 4 years. :)
I love to create situation with smurfs and change or add colors.

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:48 pm
I soak any dirty smurfs in a bucket of warm water with a bit of NAPPY SAN that was used to wash Jack's nappies. I find that after 30 mins and gentle cotton buddy thingy then they come out looking really nice.

There are of course some that need a higher level of cleaning interrogation and I am waiting for a batch to arrive and I will test out the stuff on MV (clean zit & Formula 11) which as been kindly donated by Stace.

The only problem is that batch won't arrive :( :-( :( :-( :( :-( :( :-(

Dyar

PS - Mrs Dyar wants to ask Stace if those products can be used on MR Dyar?

PPS - How do you clean the dirty mind of Syd Smurf?

Postby Smurfboy » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:56 pm
PPS - How do you clean the dirty mind of Syd Smurf?
Take him to the vet! "Nuetering"

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:48 pm
Mrs. Dyar - no it won't work on Mr. Dyar.

And ouch, don't neuter Syd :o
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:40 pm
Don't worry Stace....I wouldn't have the balls to do that to Syd

Dyar

PS - um....balls as in courage I meant...that didn't cum out right did it?
Page 1 of 1

Login