Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:43 pm
Hi all i just won the bully version of yohan on ebay. The one that has yohan stamped on his foot. Is he rare?? i cant remember seeing anything about one with his name stamped on his foot? Can anyone here give me any details on him???? :-D Smurfy regards, Steve. ;)
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:48 pm
HI Steve

I've heard he is rare! and worth $$$$$$$$$

Attom :D :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:00 pm
I haven't heard of him before Steve but I have now. If I hear anything I will let you know.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:51 am
Yes Steve, the Johan and Pewit figures with the engravings on the feet are much harder to find. Well done. :grin:
I have the Pewit variation but not the Johan.

Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby steveparkes » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:53 am
Snap Rachel..I have the Pewit version, but am still looking for the Johan too :-D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:56 pm
Last night after a few drinks I noticed I had a Syd Smurf with my name on it....now that's even rarer.

Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:13 pm
Im very mad at the minitue :-x :-x i just got and email from the seller i won that yohan from, telling me sorry he put up the rong one for sale even though it had the photo and descripishin of what i won! I was told that it isnt yohan its a normal peewee he wrongly listed it. Not smurfy Not smurfy at all! Even though i have paid for it he still ased do i still want the peewee. Answer: not i dont! very disapointed now! :( :( I havent replied yet i dont know what to say?? Funny thing is the same seller just soled this same one and got a lot of money for it it all seems very suspicius to me :???:
smurfy regards, Steve. :(

Postby Rachel » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:17 pm
That is NOT smurfy Steve. :x

Have you had dealings with this seller before?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:23 pm
Yes i have and i never had any trouble before im very disapointed now i was looking forward to geting that i paid for it a few days ago. so why only get in touch now? Smurfy regards, Steve. :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:44 pm
Hi Steve

That's disgusting doing that to you. You have every right to be angry with the seller and as far as you knew you had an Ebay contract with that person to follow through on the deal. Seeing as you had no problems before I wonder if the seller made a mistake.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:53 pm
It's not someone who would read this forum and suddenly realise you had got a good deal is it?

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:56 pm
I know its down right evil, but i should look on the bright side at least my windmill turned up yesterday and at the same time my new smurf house, row boat smurf, smurfette with mirror, and to day i got all of the marching band, brainy referee large base version, both footballers old one and new one, child smurf on truck, bathing smurf child, and a few others. :-D :-D Puss i have made my first tree and im very pleased with it it have turned out realy well. I have posted the pics sorry they arn't that clear but my web cams not that clear.
Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D :-D
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:46 pm
I feel bad for you Steve ! :( :( that sucks!!

that seller should go find you one since it a contract! what if yo had bid $100??

a contract is a contract or tell him you may give negative feedback..

its not kewl!!..sounds like he is either careless or corrupt..

and tell him we are ALL upset and he needs to give you your money back and send you a free gift!! at his expense!!
Attom :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:34 am
It certainly does suck....I couldn't put it any more eloquently than you Attom.

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:16 am
Yeap, that guy sucks!
:x

Where is he?
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:40 am
I've just been nosing at that auction Steve and I think it was a genuine mistake because the item title says

PEWITT - 1978 SMURFY FRIEND - SMURFS SMURF PUFFI

Bad luck Steve, I agree you deserve a free gift!!

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:50 am
Here's the auction with the item you thought you were bidding on Steve. He's made a genuine error, still very annoying.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5923076830

Ask him to send you some freebies as compensation.

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:50 am
Ooops... sound like I spoke too fast...

Just checked that auction, and I agree with Karen: looks like a genuine mistake. I have bought from that seller before and never had any problems.

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:09 am
I did wonder but why had he never changed the tital or descripion as no one had bid on it till the end i did send an email asking about this but got no responce? Its only now after i had paid for it that he got intuch. it brobly was a mistake but im still disapointed. I have since contacted him and asked if he has any other smurfy items that i need instead just waiting for a reply. Ive cheered up now. Im won of them people that couldnt hold a gruge if i tryed (mush have a short memory!) :D :D :D Why worry ill get one one day. :-D Its nice to know that all my smurfie friends are here to keep me company and shair a few jokes along the way. :-D :-D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D :-D :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:09 am
My apologies to the seller too as it appears it was a mistake......I hope something is worked out for you though Steve.

Dyar
Page 1 of 2

Login