Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:21 pm
Hi guys I've just been throught the collectors list I printed from mushroom village and it appears that flirting smurfette is not on it! :o
Can anyone shed any light on the subject? :grin:
Smurfy regards
Smurfysteve :-D

Postby Rachel » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:45 pm
I think Dyar stole her!
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Rachel » Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:49 pm
:D :D :D

Sorry Steve, only joking with you. ;)

Pete does have info on the flirting smurfette here:
http://search.cartserver.com/search/sea ... ts=20&pg=6

I *think* the checklist only shows one of each variation and the flirting smurfette is only considered a variation not a different figurine. This might explain it. :smile:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:54 pm
Hi Steve

Yes Rachel was right and I did steal her but Gargamel captured them and stole them from me and then they escaped and so now they are all over the world. Please send them home to Papa Dyar when you get a chance.

I can't blame you Steve for getting confused with the Smurfettes as there are 3 very different variations of her that I can think of that have totally different shapes. The regualr, Flirting and the one with the arms stretched out. They seem like totally different versions to me too and I wonder why they made totally different versions but kept them under the same number.

Papa Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:09 pm
Thats what i dont get they look like compleatly diferant smurfettes to me wird or what??? :? But there you go. Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D

P.S If i see them ill tell them to go home know or they wont get any super! He He He. :D :D :D
Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:06 am
I Bet i know where flirting smurfette is ...... She is with that naughty Syd smurf !!! ;0) :o lucie
Page 1 of 1

Login