Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfboy » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:32 am
I myself cannot stand the Judo smurf, he is just soooooo boring and plain looking, he would have been much better if they had made him in a Judo action pose. :eek:

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:41 am
I have a problem with the gift & flowers smurf, I don't know why, and I feel mean saying it, maybe because the gift and flowers are never for me!! LOL

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:17 am
I have a problem with the Flower Smurf (20019) for as far as I am concerned he is very boring but very expensive. I will also add Karen's Gift & Flower one and the Lover Smurf (20044). I have nothing against flowers but I find these ones really dull.

Dyar

Postby JT » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:42 am
I dislike #20098 Ballerina and #20173 Schoolgirl, because they seem to fall all the time :sad:

Postby chesneysmurf » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:01 am
Rollerskate Smurfette!!!! I've never liked that one. Maybe because there seems to be an overabundance?? :D :-D
Lacey

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:12 am
I can't believe that roller skate smurfette, I don't have one!!!!! I am getting some but this will be the first opportunity I have had to buy any!
Postby attombomb7 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:40 am
hi! :D :D :D

I sort of don't like the smurf with the basket of fruit falling...

Attom :D

Postby JT » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:06 pm
Hi Attom.
He looks little streched, doesn´t he. :D :D :D :D

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:52 pm
Oh Dyar how can you not like the smurf with flower in his mouth 20019,he's really cute. The thing i really hate is Rotznase 20420 . He looks like he really needs some dental work. Simon says he likes them all and if you all would like to post him the ones you have and dont like to Sinderby Farm, Sinderby............................. 8-)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:05 pm
We don't like the smurfette #20034 as the one I have has got a drip of black paint under her nose and we refer to it as 'hitler smurfette'. also smurfette bears an uncanny resemblence to my mum(especially the early ones) what with her being short, blonde and pudgy!! :D
So as you can imagine my wife shares the same dislike for her as my mum! :smile:
She does'ent like any brainy figures either but I suppose not alot of people do as he's so annoying :-x
I don't like the football #20035 as he is the one smurf I imagine to be easy to find but whenever I do find him I always forget to bid or get outbid at the last minute. :sad: Someone help!!!
Smurfysteve

P.s Kim says she's thinks that seeing as there is only smurfette for totty(granny too but only if their desperate!), then it must be one hell of a gay community :cool: :D

Postby Smurfboy » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:57 pm
P.s Kim says she's thinks that seeing as there is only smurfette for totty(granny too but only if their desperate!), then it must be one hell of a gay community :cool: :D
LOL!!!
Page 1 of 1

Login