Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfy Paul » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:13 am
Hello everyone!
I've been a smurf collector since the age of eight and spent a lot of my life with people who couldn't accept them. I wandered through life wishing to be reunited with my little blue chums again.
When i hit teenage years, my mum passed them onto my cousin, and we lost touch over time. My current partner tracked down my cousin for my last birthday and begged her for the smurfs to give back to me as they were the only memories of my childhood. She has looked after them so much. They were a little worn, but obviously loved. She attached a very touching note describing the joy that she had got from them and how she missed my mum (since passed away).
The National Garage became a weekly event. Whenever mum filled up with petrol, and if i'd been well behaved, i could pick out a new smurf. I was SOOOO well behaved...an angel!
I'm so glad that i found Karen on ebay. I truly feel that she has become a good friend as well as the perfect provider of all things smurfy!
I feel another big purchase coming on as we speak!

Such a Kewl site!!!! :grin:

Love,

Smurfy Paul x

Postby Smurfboy » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:37 am
WELCOME SMURFY PAUL!!

What a great and heartfelt story!! SO glad you found us!

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:44 am
Welcome!!!! :-D
Lacey

Postby Smurfy Paul » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:16 am
Thank you Smurfboy and Lacey!

I think i'm gonna like it here :smile:

Smurfy Paul x

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:19 am
I'm sure you will! It's a great site! :-D
Lacey

Postby Rachel » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:34 am
Hi Paul, welcome to our smurf community.
You come from a lovely part of the world, I have worked in Worcester a few times.

There are quite a few of us who also started our collections by nagging to go to the smurf garage so you are amongst friends. :grin:
Happy memories.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:53 am
Hi Paul :-D

I'm glad you finally made it on here. I'd actually sent Paul on a mission a few months ago to see if he could find out anything about the rumoured Smurf Movie but from what he says he hasn't heard anything yet! Let's just hope there really is one and it's not just all rumours, I guess we will have to be patient!

It's great to have another Smurfy friend on board. :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:40 am
Welcome Paul! This is a great site for us smurf addicts :D
:dory: Staci :dory:
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:54 am
Hi ! welcome Paul!!!!!!!!!!

your story is so kewl!! and you should have a talk with Dyar...who is also on this site..he has a very simliar story to yours!..he also searched for his child hood smurfs!@!

Welcome!

Attom :D

Postby JT » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:09 pm
Hi Paul.
Many smurf collectors have same kind of story to tell, but yours touched me deeply. I almost could see an eight year old angel, sitting in a car, waiting to get to pick a new smurf. You must have loved each and evceryone of them, right?

Thank you for sharing that smurfy story with us. I´m sure you´re gonna like it here :)

Postby XoioX2000 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:39 pm
Hi Paul! Welcome!
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Smurfy Paul » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:40 pm
I feel so accepted. Wow. All this and it's only Sunday!
Thank you all for your lovely words - they mean a lot to me. :smile:

I'm off to play my smurf CD now...The Smurf's All Star Show!

Hurray! I'm not weird! Woohoo!

:-D :roll: :D

Lots of love.....

Smurfy Paul x
Page 1 of 1

Login