Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:29 pm
Hi all hope you are all smurfing well sorry i havent been about much of resent iv been so busy. i was just wondering if any one can tell me if the red apple no 1 teacher smurf is rare or not? i havent seen meany of him about and just wonderd. Smurfy regards as always, Steve. :-D :-D

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:34 pm
Hi Steve

Book value is 45 euros. I think there are some fakes about though. I picked one up quite cheap on US ebay a while ago but it was a bit ropey.

Nice to see you here again, how's the knitting going?

Karen

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:47 pm
its going a bit slow at the mo havent had time to do any over the last few days been busy iching to get back to it if finished the front pic an all just the rest to go shouldnt take to long know the hard bits done. at least once its finished ill be able to use it as ameshoring gide for kittys one. Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D

Postby Rachel » Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:13 am
Hi Steve, I personally think the #1 Teacher promo is fairly hard to find, especially in a mint condition. There does seem to have been an influx of them lately but I can also remember times when there hasn't been many around. There are actually variations of him with lighter red and darker red apples available.

Generally he sells on Ebay for approx. $15 - $20.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Fram » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:39 am
I don't know if it's a real one or a fake, the seller seems (from feedback) genuine enough, and there's also amongst others a green St Patricks and a smurf on a triangle included. And it's still relatively cheap!!
Check it out here.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:00 am
Like Rachel I have noticed a lot around lately that I would almost say that they are not that rare except for these 2 points:

1. Perhaps some fake versions have flooded the market lately;

2. I think you feel like there are more around than what they actually are when you are not looking for that particular smurf.

So maybe they are rare if you are looking for one. They do seem to be coming around a lot lately though. I will try to get to the core of the matter.

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login