Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rachel » Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:49 pm
Which is your favourite smurf pvc figure and why?

Just curious really whether people prefer a smurf because of it's value or rarity, or a special memory or they just like the look of him etc. etc.

My favourite is the viking smurf. I just love his shape and colours. I know he is not rare but if I had to choose one smurf to carry around in my pocket all day long (without damaging him ;) ) it would be him.

Richard (my hubby) has just announced his favourite is monk. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:03 pm
hi!

my favourite smurf is a fake one with one shorter leg and he is cross eyed..

the regular smurf favourite is the smurf holding a pig!

( and then holding anything!)

Attom :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:06 pm
Gee...what a hard question to answer.

Off the top of my head I like Syd because he is so cheeky, the Tyrolese because it just looks a bit dfferent and I get the feeling from the look on his face that he is bemused by the happenings in the village. Others that stand out to me are the Scot, Black Angry and a few more that I can't recall at the moment.

Actually my favourite smurfs are always the muso ones and my ultimate favourite would have to be the 40th Anniversary Rock band playset. Those guys really rock. I also like the Piano super. Another fav is the new soccer Coach that is pulling at his hat in frustration.

Mrs Dyar likes the Witch Smurfette the best and little Jack likes which ever smurf he can get hold of as his favourite.

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:05 am
I like the Workaholic Smurf. I also tend to favour the smurfettes, women's lib I think! :-D

Growing up I really liked my hiker with yellow flower, I still do. I do remember playing with papa and smurfette and sunbather smurf a lot as a kid, I think I used sunbather as baby smurf as he was smaller than the rest. I have a vague recollection of having a pushchair from my Fisher-Price school which smurfette used to push sunbather around in!
Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:42 pm
The rugby player is my favourite smurf (the english of course) no offence Rachael, luce's favourite's are the chimney sweep and the skateboarder(she's a sucker for a super smurf) simon :)

Postby Rachel » Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:48 pm
No offence taken Simon. :grin:

Quick question, do you have your rugby smurfs to hand and if so could you possibly check something for me. Is the shirt and shorts of the English rugby painted white or is it the base material showing?

Thank You. :)
Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:02 pm
We think its base colour . We are both bending the arms on the rugby smurfs we have to see if there is a base colour underneath > simon's now got his penknife on him ( i can' t look) :? He's scraped some paint off him , aparently he is white (base) :smile:

Postby Rachel » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:04 pm
Nooooo, don't do it Simon. :o
Thank you guys, I didn't mean you to cause any pain though! :D

So we are going with not painted then?
Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:27 pm
We've taken all rugby smurfs of their grass bases and the the boots and peg are painted black. The peg on one has a small scuff and the base colour showing is white. So yes we will stay with white. Si said he's bent the welsh smurfs arm(what a bully) and its white showing through that too ! :-) simon and lucie

Postby Rachel » Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:08 pm
Thanks guys, I hate not being able to check things out quickly. Our smurfs are all in storage and it is a real drama trying to get into an individual box to get to a smurf. :-(

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:39 pm
I know exactly what you mean Rachel...all of mine are still in boxes and I can only really get to the ones on the top layer of each box without causing chaos. Hopefully in around 2 weeks all of my smurfs can be let loose in a new village.

It's lucky it was only the English Rugby smurf that was being bullied.....if it was a Wallaby player he would of bent Simon's arms back further......LOL

Dyar
Postby Guest » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:34 am
Which is your favourite smurf pvc figure and why?

Just curious really whether people prefer a smurf because of it's value or rarity, or a special memory or they just like the look of him etc. etc.

My favourite is the viking smurf. I just love his shape and colours. I know he is not rare but if I had to choose one smurf to carry around in my pocket all day long (without damaging him ;) ) it would be him.

Richard (my hubby) has just announced his favourite is monk. :D
Yes it is a tought question. After deliberations with myself i decide it was the #1 teacher. follow by the jungle smurf.
My prefered house is the Farm and you are my prefered site
John

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:47 pm
Favorite smurf HMMMMMMMMMM lets think i would have to say jokey with trick box (at the minitue!) As hes just like me compleatly nuts and always enjoys a good joke! :-D :D Smurfy regards, Steve :grin:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:14 pm
Hi all, I've just seen this topic and had to reply seeing as my love of smurfs seems to be growing.
It was not so long ago that steve drove me so mad with them that I threatened to put them in the microwave on high! but I have it on good authority thanks to karen that it does'ent work.
Anyway I have to say my favourite figure is grouchy as I love the way he hates everything.
When it comes to the cartoons I'm torn between grouchy and clumsy, his dopey voice cracks me up!
Smurfy regards to all
Kim :grin:

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:26 pm
I did a double-take there for a minute, I thought Steve was replying twice, LOL

Hi Kim, I'm glad you decided the microwave wasn't an option!! :-D

Postby Smurfboy » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:31 pm
Hmmmmm...... I had to think about this one really hard. I guess mine, other than Pride whom I made, is the pointing smurf #20050. He was the first one I bought as a kid, and I remember me and my little friend down the street always thought he was Clumsy Smurf! LOL!! He is also the first one I bought when I restarted collecting them.

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:37 pm
Hi! I love your pride smurf he looks super cool!! Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D :-D

Postby Smurfboy » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:45 pm
Thanks Steve - he was true labor of love. It took me a week to make him and then others asked if I could make more and I went totally nuts because I couldn't remember all the smurfs I used to make him from!! LOL!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Postby JT » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:22 am
I like basic smurf figures and my favorite of them is #20157 Grouchy.
Costume- and sportsmurfs are cool, but when I get one of the basicsmurfs, I´m very happy :-D
And why? Because I used to read Smurf comics and watch cartoons when I was a kid (btw, I still do :? ) and Grouchy is one of the strongest characters in smurfs. Also expression of his face is excellent.
You can only guess who is my favorite Peyo character :-) I´m forever grateful to Pauli for trading me one :)
Hint: look a little bit to the left :D :D :D

Gary, you´ve done great job with that Pridesmurf of yours :grin:
Page 1 of 1

Login