Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:17 pm
Hi Stace & Attom

The flat smurfs you guys have sent decided to slip into my house today... under the door of course. I will scribble on them and then send to the next Smurfer....I was thinking Sha or maybe some of our new friends in the UK....what do you guys think?

I haven't seen it yet but Mrs Dyar called me on the blue Smurf Phone from home which is used for any deliveries from Smurfland. I can't wait to get home and grafitti something on the smurfs.....I promise I won't add rude bits ok. :-D

Dyar

PS - Just remember that a smurf in the hand is better than just 2 in a bid

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:31 am
LOL, Andrew! I'm glad they found you...I can just imagine you with the Smurf phone, like some blue superhero. You don't run right home when the deliveries come?? You just wait until work it is over? You're such a good smurf!
:dory: Staci :dory:
Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:42 am
That's right Stace...I become Super Drew!

No I am a good mild mannered boy, I wait to work is over and then Jack and myself attack the package when I get home....Jack attacks it a little more than I do of course......then it looks like another job for Super Drew to save the smurfs in distress. I even have a towel cape that I wrap around my neck as I leap from lounge to lounge with a couple of bounds.

NEVER FEAR
SUPER DREW IS HERE

PS - Mrs Super Drew doesn't let me wear my undies on the outside of my pants in public though.....especially the Smurf week ones.
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:03 am
hey!

glad those Friendship smurfs arrived..I was wondering if they were hijacked to cuba!

Attom :D

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:03 am
I'm not even going to touch that post with a ten foot pole, Andrew - let's just say I'm ROFLMAO right now...thank you, I needed that!

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:57 am
Well Stace the world is safe with Super Drew......even from someone like you at the moment who is the smurf world's no.1 threat at the moment. Maybe I will ask Rachel if she has a piranha avatar for you until the wedding is over.

Just remember to breath deep and/or throw something if it helps

Dyar

PS - I'm glad I am on an island far far away.....at least at the moment

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:01 pm
:cool: You should be very very glad ;) I'd never hurt you though - you're my favorite! Maybe Rachel can just make the Dory eating a little Gargamel with blood stained fins?? Now that would be cool 8-)

P.S. Is throwing the computer monitor out the window a bad thing? :eek:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:20 pm
It depends on who's walking past at the time I find.
Page 1 of 1

Login