Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfboy » Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:33 am
Hey all I got a DVDR for my birthday last sunday, it is just like a VCR except it records on DVDs instead of tape..... So this week I recorded The Smurfs on my Tivo and tonight I recorded all the episodes on a DVD!!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:40 am
I must be getting tired Gary as I thought you wrote you got a Dyar for your Birthday......well it's almost 1am here and sleep is a rare commodity when talking to all you guys north of the equator.

I haven't seen a lot of the smurf cartoons...well not since I was kid anyway so I wish I had a whole heap to watch like you do. A few smurfy cartoons and just Jack & me and a bucket of popcorn sounds pretty cool as far as I am concerned.

Dyar

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:10 pm
That is so awesome Gary! I would love to have something to do that with!
Lacey

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:59 pm
I am really bad Gary, I got one of these last year and I still haven't worked out how to use it properly. I want to kick it because it confuses me and I keep going back to my old video recorder. We had this grand idea of putting all our home movies on dvd and still haven't done it! Brian is a technophobe and I am the one left to program our tv and vids, and this one has got the better of me!

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:01 am
Great pressie Gary, I bet you are having lots of fun. Our video recorder has just packed in so I think we maybe in for a DVDR!
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login