Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:49 am
I just won this auction

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MEWN:IT

It is a smurf knitting pattern! Now I just need to find someone who can knit! I bet Chris would love one of these jumpers making for him! LOL

I also won a smurf video today

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MEWN:IT

I only have one other smur vid so I was pleased with this.

Karen

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:51 am
Hi Karen

Nice purchases. I would like to get some of the videos or DVDs that might be coming out soon. I bet Todd, Tedd & Kitty will love watching those with you.

As far as looking for someone to knit those patterns please don't look at me as I once sewed a seam on a piece of clothing and then lost the needle. I found it about a week later when I kicked it with the end of my toe against the floor. Due to the force it snapped the needle in 2 pieces with one half lodged deep into my toe. :o :? I had to go to the doctors and have them remove it but I got to keep the cool x-rays. I haven't tried to sew anything since then as Mrs Dyar doesn't let me play with anything sharp anymore.
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:37 pm
Hi Karen, well you'll never guess but I can knit the patterns for you. I can knit, crochet, sew and just about anything creative, as I did gcse textiles and art at school. if you can send me copies of it I would be glad to do them for you!
Smurfy regards
Steve
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:49 pm
Sorry bout so many replies but my computer decided to go bonkers!!!
Just like me!!! :-D :D

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:17 pm
I can knit, crochet, sew and just about anything creative,
That's fab Steve! I will scan them when I get them and send you a copy, and some wool! :-D You could start making them and sell them on ebay, a real little cottage industry!

Sorry bout so many replies but my computer decided to go bonkers!!!
I tidied you up now, LOL
As far as looking for someone to knit those patterns please don't look at me
Well my knitting skills leave a lot to be desired as well. I tried knitting a cardigan for Todd when I was pregnant with him and I managed one side, my gran had to do the other side for me to finish it and because we each knitted at different tensions one side was bigger than the other by the time we had finished, it was a disaster! That was my last knitting effort back in 1994!

Karen
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:29 pm
It took me 4 years to knit a wallace and gromit jumper due to being side tracked so often, but seeing as it's smurfs I'm sure it won't take long.
My mum used to knit with me but she used to knit so tight it always ended up so small compared to me!
I even knitted laurens matinee coats and crocheted a blanket which is now her favourite!
Smurfy regards
Steve :-D
Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:41 pm
Hi Steve :grin:

Nice to see your name around here again....I know it hasn't been too long but we all miss you just the same.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:31 am
Hi guys, I have to admit I am useless at knitting, infact any type of sewing! The only thing I have ever knitted was a scarf for my action man when I was about 7!

The sewing teacher at school gave up on me as a lost cause. :D :D

Cool win though Karen.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:29 am
Don't worry about not sewing or knitting Rachel....you play music, drink & collect smurfs.....you're almost the perfect woman.....of course perfection comes at a price.....and I think you know what it would cost you too......maybe if you just let me pick out a few of the smurfs I want from your collection then we can come to some form of perfection agreement.

Dyar

Just trying.....very trying :eek:

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:32 am
i love smurfs 8)

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:33 am
That post was from Chris "Techno" Smurf who just fixed our problem which was to do with IP addresses. All better now! Thanks Chris! :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:35 am
Alright - Go Chris :-D It works again without that ugly mean code popping up with each post 8)
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login