Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:44 pm
jakks2017.jpg
jakks2017.jpg (115.35 KiB) Viewed 1420 times
Hi Folks
I purchased a new critter but I haven't seen him before. It is marked "Jakks China" "2017 Peyo" on his feet and there are some holes making me think he can fit on a stand of some kind. His Head, arms and body are all pose-able and he does look consistent in size and design to the Jakks Pacific Lost village set from 2017, but he has a theme that isn't consistent with that set. I have looked on ebay and other collector sites and simply haven't found him anywhere. Any ideas?
Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:03 pm
Found him.. I thought I had the complete set of 12 but it appears the complete set is actually 16 and I am now missing 3 to complete the set. See attached photo from interwebby thing.
32218987584_bb15cf7aae_z-1659346479.jpg
32218987584_bb15cf7aae_z-1659346479.jpg (88.07 KiB) Viewed 1417 times
Postby The Smurf Collector » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:12 am
That’s good news!

I don’t know much about Jakks Smurfs. I would like to know more before I start collecting them.

There is nothing worse than trying to identify a Smurf. I find that I can identify a rogue Smurf either in the middle of the night or at work.
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:22 pm
It's hard to find information out on these but from what I have seen (anyone can correct me if I'm wrong) but I have a box of 6 released through "toys r us".
I also have a set of 12 that includes all the previous 6, but these have mask accessories for the female smurfs aka from the "lost village" movie.
Now I see this set of 16 that includes all the previous 6 / 12 smurfs but they now all have accessories (whereas only the female ones did in the set of 12) and the accessories are different than the lost village set. I think these may have been sold in surprise bags where you couldn't see which one you were getting???
They are really nice with swiveling arms, heads and bodies (just like on the exorcist movies) but they are hard to find and harder to find information on.

Some describe me as being "three smurfs short of s complete set" :roll: :crazy: ... now I can confirm this. :)
Page 1 of 1

Login