Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Bundleofkent2 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:29 am
Has anyone noticed a recent change to English speaking ebay sites when doing a search for smurf or smurfs?

It used to give you 95% or so an accurate search result but not now. On English and American ebay, my "saved searches" for smurf now give me thousands of other toys which is a pain in the rectum to say the least

When I choose a subtopic, am worried that I am now missing stuff...………...

BW

Martin
Postby Tommo » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:09 am
:) :) :) :) I’ve just messaged you about this :) Yeah, it’s gone completely up the spout! :(
Postby Arno » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:03 pm
Well, when I try to find smurfs on eBay.co.uk from a french computer, I think I can't access the whole auctions. I said this many times. It's so difficult to buy smurfs from UK !
But nothing changes : still a few auctions with few interest
Postby Tommo » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:13 pm
It's gone completely tits up now Arno. Absolute mess. I won that green pencil Secretary from the seller in France for £2.50. Couldn't resist that one for some reason even though I know it's suspect... totally suspect :)
Postby Arno » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:21 pm
I am so jalous. I wanted that one with green pencil - just could not access the auction. What a pity ; it was so cheap, even if it is a fake
Postby Bundleofkent2 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:04 pm
Great minds...... :) :)
Postby Tommo » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:16 pm
Absolutely Martin! :) :) :)
Postby The Smurf Collector » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:32 am
I have noticed this when searching for smurfs on eBay UK for the last couple of weeks. At this point eBay AU is still showing smurfs only when searching for smurfs.

I do also agree with Arno that I can’t see all the listings that Tommo and Martin can see. I searched but never found the Secretary with a green pencil. I understand that not all sellers are willing to send to Australia but I just want to look at their listings.
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Page 1 of 1

Login