Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby The Smurf Collector » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:19 pm
Does anyone have any smurf resolutions for 2019?

For me, it is to collect particular smurfs to add to my collection. This includes Jokey with Box, Christmas Wreath and Candy Cane. Then there are all the other smurfs that I don’t have with particular markings.
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Postby Bundleofkent2 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:52 pm
Yeah, to not default on our mortgage due to an increasing smurf addiction :)
Postby Tommo » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:36 am
I’m the same as Martin :) will have to cut back a bit :( just got 2 more praying smurfs and a muster waiter to finish off the year, and a couple of more blue dots... when will it all stop ?!?! :)
Postby Bundleofkent2 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:58 pm
Tommo was that the muster from ebayuk?
Pm me the pictures......
Postby The Smurf Collector » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:38 pm
What a wonderful way to end 2018 with getting a muster smurf.
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Postby Tommo » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:30 pm
Hi Martin,
yes... is it no good? :?
Tommo
Postby Arno » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:34 pm
Resolutions are not my best. I would like to get some Philips smurfs. Most of all, I hope I will get many unexpected smurfs hidden in common lot : the last one : a 20073 cook with a blue tongue !
Postby Tommo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:00 am
I wonder what he'd been eating Arno! :) This is the lot that I won yesterday and I'm surprised no one spotted the diamond in the rough!!! With postage it came to £44. :D Hopefully the condition will be good.
Attachments
SA lot.jpg
SA lot.jpg (111.48 KiB) Viewed 5653 times
Postby Arno » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:18 am
Some strange mushrooms, I guess !
Yes, this one is not hidden that much, but sometimes nobody is here when the auction takes place.
Was it in ebay uk too ?
Postby Tommo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:28 am
Hi Arno,
I have a feeling that it was ebay.com as it's coming from South Africa. :-? Two other people bid on it, and 4 were watching it. I didn't want to ask any questions or ask for anymore pictures incase it drew other peoples attention to it. :) I do wish that there was one big search you could do to cover all the ebays. :???:
cheers, Tommo
Postby Arno » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:55 am
You are right : I don't visit often ebay.com because of high shipping price, but there is much to find here also of course.
Postby Tommo » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:03 am
I agree with the shipping prices Arno, some of them are insane. There's one who sells on ebay uk who's shipping costs from the US are £62!!! :shock: I did buy a Schleich handstand and asked the seller to keep it aside so I could buy more to ship with it, but her daughter accidentally threw it and the envelope it was in away. :(
Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:30 pm
My smurf resolution for 2019.... It would be to get a Faribole Fafnir... but with a price around €1500 i will have to settle for "touching" one for now! So maybe get a smaller Faribole or a Leblon figures.
Ok more realistically, I really really want to go to the October meet in Belgium: Assuming it takes place of course, but it just has been too long since I have been! :)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave
Postby Bundleofkent2 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 pm
Very nice SA Tommo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful when you put one over everybody else on ebay :)

I didn't even see this auction :sleep:
Postby Tommo » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:12 am
Hi Martin,
yup, I was really surprised :shock: It stayed on it's starting bid of $19.99 for the week and 2 other people only bid a couple of hours before it finished. I sometimes have that and think "amazing, I might win this" and then the bid goes through the roof by the time it ends :) so I got very lucky this time. Just need to see the condition and that it arrives. I was worried when the seller said he would post it on Sat and I didn't hear from him that one of the other bidders may have contacted him and offered him a higher price, but thankfully they're on their way. With that and the 2 praying smurfs, one white pvc, for £40 each I've had a good run. Need to cut back though. :(
Cheers,
Tommo
Page 1 of 1

Login