Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Blumenschlumpf » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:24 pm
Hello everybody,

the forum is huge and a gold mine, but it is also hard to search, so let me please ask you smurfers who have been part of building the blue cavern since a long time a few questions:

1) Are here some who are into the moulding craftswomen and -men, is there by chance a topic about how many artistic sculptors were involved in making smurfs over time?

2) Is here a topic about the material out of which the figurines are made? I mean, about the ingredients, the chemicals used, the techniques of production and why there were different and changing recipes?

3) Is there a work in progress online, something like an illustrated timeline showing in which order which mould was made; thus covering the roughest but biggest (and most play-relevant) difference between figurines, the form?

4) Is there a thread reflecting collecting? I mean discussing ways, motivations, philosophies?

5) Is here a thread trying to bring together a coherent (or, if so, incoherent) picture of smurf life, the smurf world, as it would be put together from the artistic and commercial sources: comics, figurines, other toys, playing, merchandise, movies, fan art?

Thank you very much!

liebe Grüße, Till
Postby Tommo » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:45 am
Hi Till,
from my time on here, about 8 years, I would say there is information on numbers 3 and 4, not sure about the other ones though :???: It's a case of just digging through. :)
cheers,
Tommo
Page 1 of 1

Login