Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:16 pm
I was wondering how many of us have decided to concentrate on certain areas in our collection for 2013.
Andre already told us he wants to concentrate on completing his rugby smurfs...

I decided to concentrate on pixis and the smurfette birthday candles this year. I always liked them but have never really bothered with either..until now

I'll post a picture of what I received today tonight..it's a pretty good start :-D

Oh and feel free to update this thread as you get the stuff you wanted for this year..I think it will be fun to see at the end of 2013 how we did :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby The Smurf Collector » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:42 am
I have two things - to get all of the regular smurfs and to update my records on each of the regular and Supersmurfs.

I think I need about 10 regular smurfs to have all the regular smurfs but I always get distracted on the different markings and colour varations on smurfs.
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au

Postby Tojo » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:45 pm
As the costs of paying for our kids' education is eating a very large hole in my smurf budget at present I'm going to concentrate on getting the schleich smurfs, the latest feves (if I can find them), the new mega-bloks sets (assuming they become available in Germany) & whatever film related stuff I can get my hands on.

Oh, and when the carneval season is over I shall contact Eugene to order this year's smurfy carneval badge from the Neppeser in Cologne :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Lia » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:47 pm
that `s a lovely badge this year Toyo...(but very expensive)

Lia

Postby Tojo » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:50 pm
that `s a lovely badge this year Toyo...(but very expensive)

Lia
I haven't seen a photo of it yet but as all of the others were very nice I am sure that the one for the 2013 season will also be :D

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:17 pm
I don't really have a specific target.
Guess I'll be getting the Schleich figures when they show up, the Jakks Pacific if they show up at a decent price and maybe the Mega Blocks if I can find them at a good discount price.

Other than that, I'll just keep my eyes open for Smurfy stuff that I like. :)

My latest buys:

And I just won this auction! :)
I know that the swing is missing (anyone have an extra? ;) ), and instead there's a matchstick, but I still think it was a great buy considering I didn't had it!!!! :beersmurf: :smurfwave:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:09 pm
Are the books new or old releases, Sandra? Congratulations on getting the hanging smurf...I think it's still one of my favorite one

Tojo, I can't wait to see what this year's medal looks like :cheers:

Here is my start to getting more pixis this year :-D
Attachments
IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG (60.37 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:59 pm
The Pixis are one of the things that Id really, really like to collect. Every time I visit the BP smurf fair I ogle them but the prices put me off....

Well done on adding those to your collection Maureen :cheers:

Postby paolo » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:52 pm
The new Plastoy tirelire that was supposed to be out in 2012 but I never found
Attachments
plastoy2.jpg
plastoy2.jpg (16.5 KiB) Viewed 4025 times

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:03 am
I bought them used, and they are "semi-new". :lol:
I can see they are from 2008. And I'm missing 1.

Those Pixis are great! I wish I could afford them. :-D

Postby barrufet » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:20 pm
In 2013 I will concentrate in the brand new edition of Johan and Peewit stories in catalan:

http://www.editorialbase.cat/llibres/llista.php?cat=7

And some smurf books:
http://www.editorialbase.cat/llibres/llista.php?cat=9
Attachments
Jan i Trencapins.jpg
Jan i Trencapins.jpg (62.79 KiB) Viewed 3970 times
regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:12 am
Since I'm saving hard for my stay abroad, I will be focusing on this year's Schleich smurfs, on possible movie figurines (if McDonalds releases them,too) and very few fleamarkets only. Nevertheless, I am curious whether I stumble over cuties in SA (but I'll highly doubt that).

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:29 am
Gotten my collection of the new Schleich figures this weekend... :D
But haven't had the time to look and appreciate them yet. :eek:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:01 pm
Well I like to get the new schlecih figurines...but I don't like buying online so it takes me a little while to hunt them down (and that is part of the fun)...also hearing that Jakks is doing some more classic smurfs and I might go looking for those (not the movie smurfs o nes mind you...though my daughters will probably want those)

Postby Tojo » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:35 pm
Well, I've ticked the first item off my list as I managed to get a set of the latest Schleich smurfs & also the Valentine smurf with the mis-spelt "Scnw. Gmünd" so I'm a happy bunny now.

Postby paolo » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:42 pm
I have to add the new plastoys too...

http://forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=14652

Postby hfos » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:17 pm
I bought the latest set last weekend, I quite like them. I don't have a specific focus for 2013, smurf collecting-wise. Just keeping up I guess.

Postby smurfowen » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:03 am
this year is to focus on completing my holes in the collection of pvc.
secondly im concentrating on getting together National items and bp items. according to archives i have.
For example the yellow item smurfs

Bit that difficult
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby kimion » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:32 pm
I am trying to finish up my pvc collection. At the start of the year I needed over 125, now I am down to about 28 and a couple I have no hopes for.
Also I want to complete my plastoy figures as I started them this year and now need only 2 :D :D
Page 1 of 1

Login