Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:46 am
I received this package from Germany today and was wondering what is in it as I did not remember ordering anything that size

Much to surprise I found a smaller package inside the first one

And then there were three...by now I had given up trying to figure out what's in it, and just ripped everything open

And voila...a little smurfette I had ordered on ebay appeared...so I guess, a safe way to ship a smurf is to use three package of different sizes..and to charge the buyer an arm and a leg for it.
But I am very happy with the smurfette which is a paint error.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:11 am
Hi

I would be furious .................... :angry:
3 boxes well packed and then still looses her dots on the dress.
It's a bl**d* shame :-D

Tintin

Postby The Smurf Collector » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 am
I have had a few interesting ones. For example an old tampon box, mobile phone string purse and people using way too much bubble wrap. Though the best was from Toydreamer.com.au who sent them in a old display box which was so kind.
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au

Postby Smurf1303 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:50 am
you should win an award for the most packing for her!

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:42 am
And you wonder why I don't like buying things online :-D You know what amazes me about that is that when i ship something I try to be as cheap as possible. I'll cram everything I can into as small a box as possible. I think it is crazy what people charge for shipping on ebay. I guess this package explains why.
Page 1 of 1

Login