Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Simon X » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:14 pm
It's Advent Calendar time!
As some of you know, my mother is buying 24 smurfs all the year long to fill an advent calendar for me...Like in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. :)

You can see my new smurfs in an online calendar:

You may guess which smurf I got today (it's the same mold as every year). It's one of the nicest fakes of this smurf (and quite difficult to get) and I am very happy to finally have him!

As the advent calendar 2006 was my first post here, it's my 5-years-anniversary on Blue Cavern!
There have been times when I have posted here more often and I am sorry for not posting that much anymore. I can't really say why, there are some smaller reasons I think. For example, I have less time because of my studies at university, the smurf movie has caused too many discussions about everything but not collecting (don't misunderstand that: it's great, but it's a bit of a smurfy overdose :) ) and many of the easier smurf collecting questions (not those like: Which marking variations where produced when..? ;)) have all been answered. But I am absolutely sure, I'll never stop posting here and maybe even will post more again!!! :-D

Even if you don't have such a great advent calendar, I hope you will have a great December as well,

Simon

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:38 pm
I was wondering if you are getting one again this year.... :cheers:

Happy anniversary, too :cheers:

I miss your posts and updates to your smurf collection..but I do understand that time is limited...and smurfs are not always the first priority :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:10 am
Hi Simon,

great to hear from you and yep, I can feel you on that. :D Studying requires a lot of devotion, particularly the B.A. studies are indeed very hard and tough. :hug:
I sincerely wish you all the best for your upcoming exams and papers. :fingers:

Postby Clockwork » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:58 pm
I just LOVE #4! It looks like a Snappy Papa! :)

Can't wait to see what else pops up!

Postby André » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:47 am
Great calender Simon!! :-D

And 24 new smurfs are always welcome!! :o :D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Tojo » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:57 am
Every year it's fun to see what smurfs you got in your calendar & this year you have some great smurfs already & today is only the 11th!!

When you have more time it will be great to hear from you here at the forum but I can understand that your studies are more important.

I'm glad that my studying days are in the past because I wouldn't want all of that hassle again, learning, homework etc....
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Simon X » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:31 am
24 days - 24 smurfs!
Attachments
adventskalender2011_q90.jpg
adventskalender2011_q90.jpg (110.31 KiB) Viewed 1879 times

Postby Lia » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:50 am
a lovely tradition Simon and some very nice ( polish) additions!

Lia

Postby Tintin » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:01 am
Hi Simon

Looks all very nice, you had a great december.
Your fakes are great !!!

Tintin
Page 1 of 1

Login