Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby smurfowen » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:22 pm

@ Pierre...the site of my bank

no,no, just kidding, I saw it at the " for sale items" in a smurfy file
How about giving us the site????
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Lia » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:36 pm
I can`t mention a site, because it wasn`t on a site,besides, there was only one for sale.

I like very much all the smurfs that were shown on this page!
Apart from the diver flat feet, I have not one of them and all of them are very beautiful! :D

Lia

Postby bradley » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 am
nice items!

I'm trying to think of what my favourite smurfy buy of this year is. I'm not too sure. Can't really come up with 1 single item. I know out of all the smurf movie merchandising I love the jumbo Papa plush and the talking Gargamel the best. Thanks to Maureen with help on these!

I haven't bought many pvcs this year but the ones that I bought a few weeks back off a new website... has anyone else seen this new smurf shop from Canada? http://www.3appleshigh.ca/ Old new stock and some really cheap prices. I bought some variations of the secretary pink dress smurfette, the hand on hair smurfette with pink dotted dress and 4 colour variation soccer smurfs. I was so happy with this parcel when I received them. I made another order straight away and am waiting on my next parcel to arrive soon.

And lastly last month I came across a set of these 4 movie smurf resin figures which look amazing! They are not officially licensed and the only marking on them is a sticker which says made in china. Not sure where they have come from as I haven't seen them any where else... they were selling in the window of a car accessories shop of all places near my work. The smurfs are Papa, Smurfette, Brainy & Gutsy. Really nice, about 30cm tall. heavy. Although Papa & Brainy are missing their tails and Papas red is more of an orange colour. But they do look amazing in my cabinets. I had to buy another 2 more cabinets for my smurf room a few weeks back to house all the movie toys. So finally set that all up and they are all full again. Will have to share photos soon.

So those are at the top of my favourite list for 2011.

Postby Clockwork » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:12 pm
My Smurfiest purchase for the year doesn't count since I didn't purchase it. I remember all the houses and accessories when I was a kid and I seemed to like them more than the other figures. The windmill was one I always wanted, but never got. I was looking around on eBay and found one that looked nice with the box and my mother came in. She's more than familiar with Smurfs and asked me "Did you ever have that one?" I told her that there was a shop we would stop at when we would visit my sister that had everything and that was probably where she remembered it from. That place had everything! She asked if I was sure and I reminded her that it was a larger mushroom house that she got me one year for Christmas. The windmill was always a little too expensive.

I didn't think much about it and continued surfing Smurfy items. She came back and asked me if I wanted it. I told her I was thinking about it since that was one of the ones that "got away." Boom. She got it for me for Christmas. :xmas3:

I thought it was very sweet that she would do that, but also that my mom doesn't mind her adult son asking (and getting) Smurfs for Christmas! :lol: Thank you, Mom. I look forward to my windmill arriving 30 years later and will be a kid again if only for that day. :smurf:
Page 2 of 2

Login