Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:10 am
It's getting close to the time again when images of the 2012 Schleich smurfs will appear again.....

What would you like to see? What do you think they will look like?

For me, I have no earthly idea...I would like to see more "classic" figures..i.e. the narrator/reporter from the movie, miner, panicky and so on....and please, please, please, please Schleich...go back to the classic look :worship:

I don't think it will happen, but this would be the perfect time to release more playsets (or re-release some old ones with new markings :smile: ) and houses
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:15 am
Hi

I think it's not going to be easy to find new ideas for new smurfs.
But i agree, hope that they will have the classic look ...............

Tintin

Postby paolo » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:51 pm
I would like a set of 8 smurfs with an Olympic related theme, maybe it's time they release new super smurfs! :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:24 pm
That would be a great theme, Paolo :D They already have the basic sports so adding a few more would be nice :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:29 pm
I would love a narrator smurf...while I'd like them to be more classic at least Schleich movie smurfs were not as different as the Jakks ones..... I think now that smurfs are in the public eye again it would be a great time to do some more classic smurfs with just normal dressed smurfs in different poses and doing different acivities... maybe a smurfs at work theme or something..... I think were due for some new smurflings too epecially since I could easily see Sassette being in smurfs two to cash in on the fact that smurfette products sold so well this time around

Postby Smurf1303 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:08 pm
Circus/carnival smurfs would be excellent.
But yes, please classic smurfs.

Postby paolo » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:13 pm
Where is our member with schleich's ties (Schleicher if I remember right) who can give us some insight?

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:56 pm
Bigger question...with smurfs being so hot right now how many smurfs do you think we will get? This year we got new smurfs (6) but also got many rereleases in box sets too... I would love to have more of those box sets too...maybe by theme rather than year (though those often overlap)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:23 pm
well, according to Schleicher, Schleich decides on their next year's production line in May, so I doubt the success of the movie will have much to do with what Schleich will do...unless they've waited with it for once :-?

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 1

Login