Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby KL70 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:32 am
Who are your 3 favorite Smurf characters from the comics and please separately say why, for each fave one named.

If this has been well discussed previously with people saying why, please give any thread links, as I did a forum search and not much came up.

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:50 am
From the comics..... I would put Tracker normally but he is not in the comics so...

1. Grouchy- I just like that he is so contrary to everything
2. Astro smurf- somehting about the studborness of trying to go to space and following his dream.
3. Papa- wise leader but he can get a little frustrated some times....especially in the earlier comics... I love the running gag where he asks for volunteers and winds up doing things himself.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:17 am
Grouchy - he is just funny how he hates everything..and then likes a few things in secret (baby and smurfette)
Handy - I love his optimism and inventfulness
Clumsy - always liked him in the comics..he is so kind hearted
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby jrparadine » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:10 pm
Dreamy, cause he can be so many smurfs, astro, captain traveler!
Farmer, cause he grows the crops and I have a soft spot for farmers!
Baby, because he's the future of smurf villiage!
JOnathan

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:25 pm
You know what I'm breaking the rules and ammending mine to include Tracker mostly because everyone looks at me funny when I say that. I didn't really get this either at first...when I started collecting smurfs again two years ago one of the reasons is because I saw the Jakks Tracker in the store and I remembered it always being one I wanted when I was a child (I had so many smurfs but never a tracker...sadly most of my collection is all but gone). I could never find Tracker at Halmark either and it drove me crazy. I think I pretended that the one with Musket who had a feather in his hat was Tracker too.
ANyways I've been thinking about this and I think the reason I liked Tracker so much is it seems like all the Smurfs can be flighty at times but TRacker always seemed to be the one who had his act together. He was always prepared and seemed to be the one the smurfs turned too when they didn't (The shiverring smurfs and the one with the truffles). Now that I seem to know so much more about smurfs it almost seems like Heresy (Sic?) to like a smurf whose origins are in the cartoon and not the comic but oh well he is my favorite (with grouchy as a close second). One of these days I got to get myself a schleich Tracker (I know I can probably find him fairly cheap but you've probably heard me go on enough about how I'm not big about buying them online... rather find them in stores or flea markets and yard sales when it comes to older smurfs.... I'll probably buckle down and order him offline someday) ANyways ammended list:

1. Tracker
2. Grouchy
3. Astro/Dreamy
4. Gutsy (oops j/k....am I the only one who liked Gutsy the new Smurf :)

Postby Tintin » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:02 am
Hi

Interesting question............ i never really thought of that.

1 the one with the package ( Jokey )
because he is always fooling around ....
2 moon smurf, because i like the book .........

3 .............. i keep that open for now :-D

Tintin

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:03 am
Uhm, actually I don't really have a fav since I consider them all a "unity" that wouldn't workout without the rest of them. And I love their sweet innocence! :D

I do however have less favorites... Like Smurfette; it's not her fault to have been made like than, but I just can't "connect" to her. :-? And I was never that keen about Papa or Brainy, mostly cause they can be a bit of a pain... but a needed pain never the less. :) :) :) :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby bwalters » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:08 am
Well Mine got changed after the movie came out.
Frank the name is Jokey in english.
Ok here are mine.
Clumsy I have always liked him, but he moved to number one when the movie came out. He always has good intentions, but clumsy.
Papa was my number one. I have always related to him. When the Smurfs came out I was a Papa.
Smurfette. She is sweet and inocent.
Mr Bill

Postby Tintin » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:09 am
Hi Bill

Changed it into Jokey !!! :-D
Thanks !!

Tintin

Postby bwalters » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:00 am
Hi Frank Your welcome. Have a great day.
Mr Bill

Postby smurfowen » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:03 pm
The smurfs that i like all have a little bit of questionable mistory to them. I like character in stories that are always the underdog or the not so popular one. The higher the mistory around them the more I like them. Its like disney... I dispise Mickey Mouse yet I love Goofy. etc
1. Snappy: Come in!!!!!! He is the cutest smurf in smurf village and like a little mini grouchy he says it as it is.
2. Wild : Wild Smurf (or just Wild) is one of the main characters of the Smurfs cartoon show that has appeared from Season 7 to the end. He was a Smurf who, at the time his brother Smurfs were "born", was accidentally lost in the forest and spent his years being raised by a family of squirrels until his first official appearance as an adult Smurf in the four-part episode "Smurf On The Wild Side". He is identified by a leaf-woven Smurf hat and a loincloth that he wears. He tends to speak mostly in squirrel talk and has rather feral habits, such as scratching his ears like a dog
3. Nanna: The mistory around growing up with the thought that their is only one female in smurf village, and when you speak to people that is what they believe until you tell them that there is actually three female smurfs. (Whether she is a drag queen smurf, still needs to be questioned). The fact remains till this day is that although people know where she came from in the episode, nobody can say where she originates from.

I will also add, my least favourite is Smurfette. SOmething tells me that she is still going to surprise us one day. lol
Attachments
Nanny_smurf.jpg
Nanny_smurf.jpg (11.69 KiB) Viewed 3687 times
Wild_Smurf.jpg
Wild_Smurf.jpg (14.87 KiB) Viewed 3687 times
Snappy.png
Snappy.png (37.05 KiB) Viewed 3687 times
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Michelle » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:26 am
my nr 1 is Sassette: she the little girl and everyone calls me Sassette. we both have brown hair, and she likes pink too. she does have a dog who looked like mine.
nr 2: Puppy, that's the dog, he's so funny when he runs down the woods and in the smurfvillage! and the 4 childrensmurfs around his neck.
nr 3: clumsy!!! he is the moviestar of the century for me. he's now one of the most famous smurfs of the univers.. and he deserve it! he's so cute, you have to melt for him!

but acctually i like them all, because every smurf is just the way he is!!! abd every other smurf accept him for being himself!!!!

i hope this is ok for you!

big smurfy hugs
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Tintin » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:14 am
Hi

In 35 words ........... maybe if i am going to stutter a bit i can make it in 35 ........ :-D

1 Jockey ......because i he is always fooling around, he is never grouchy.
Makes you laugh when you are in a bad mood or feeling down.
Sorry but this one i am not going to make it in 35

2 Moonsmurf. because i really like the book. He tries so hard to make his dream come true and fly to the moon................ but as clumpsy as he is he doesn't make it. But then the hole village is going to help him to make his dream come true ............ and when he thinks he is there he doesn't want to go back. But at the end he understands that there is no place like home.................

Peyo was really good in these kind of messages. The book where there is a language barrier between one group and the other is great to..............and still very up to date.

but back to the topic.

3 ............ i really have to think hard........ maybe grouchy. Ok that doesn't make sence when you put Jockey at nr one.
But i know a few people that are / were very grouchy and i sometimes compare them to the smurf books and that makes me laugh a lot ........
That's not 35 words either is it ??? I guess you asked the wrong person for this.............................

Greetings and good luck

Tintin

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:52 am
I feel like I'm back in school now...35 words or more..... should I retype mine with more of a description....are we being graded ? :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:59 pm
Grouchy - he is just funny how he hates everything..and then likes a few things in secret (baby and smurfette)
Handy - I love his optimism and inventfulness
Clumsy - always liked him in the comics..he is so kind hearted
I am trying to use more words for the above :)

Grouchy: I love how he hates everything, but really loves certain ones. The baby episode in which he runs away with baby, hiding it from the storch (I think) always touches my heart, especially when he falls on Papa crying his little heart out.

Handy - I love it that he not only thinks of new things but also goes out and tries to create those. He also seems one of the most unselfish smurfs around as he always tries to make life better for the whole village

Clumsy - Just love him...I love his accent in the German episodes...love how he keeps getting in trouble...how he just adores Brainy who despises him..and is always in a good mood.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login