Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:09 am
I think I qualify for this...I have completely gone nuts in the past month or so when it comes to new smurfy items....

Just looking around my office and bedroom which are full of new items, thinking of what I left at Staci's house because I couldn't fit it into my suitcase...remembering the stuff I left at Staci's office because I couldn't fit it into my suitcase..I can suddenly understand why others just shake their heads at me :)

However, in my defense, I don't think I have seen a time like this, when you just have to walk into a store to see smurfs...and it's no small wonder that I just couldn't resist and had to buy as much as I can.

How about you? Are you gone smurf crazy as well and tried to buy as much as you can, or have you been able to resist most of it?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:29 am
Hi Maureen

I have always been smurfcrazy....................
But this year i bought a lot ( not that much as it sounds ) other then pvc smurfs.
Like the McDonald's ( and that is mainly to blame a few other collectors :-D ) some plush, a surfboard :eek: some balls .............
But also with the pvc it has been a crazy year.
And who cares what other people think.
Like a friend use to say to me......... i can sit in a bar drink my money away and have a hangover the next morning........ :)

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:43 am
A surfboard?????? would love to see a picture of that :flirt:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfer » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:45 am
So true ... everywhere are Smurfs .... Smurfs in the mall, Smurfs in the supermarket, Smurfs on the big screen ... And I love it !! :-D

Only this brings 2 problems:

1. Need more room to store all new Smurfs (i have only a small home)

And 2, Need more $$$$ and €€€€€ !!!!

And with Blue Paradise comming, it's hard when you need to make some choices when you are just falling in love with a new Smurf .... :smitten:

Postby Tintin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:52 am
Hi Ron

Indeed i need some $$$ or Euro to :-D
Or a way to spend money more then ones :)

Here is the surfboard, please don't ask me what i thought when i bought it :D

Tintin
Attachments
surfboard.jpg
surfboard.jpg (94.29 KiB) Viewed 2316 times
Postby eggie smurf » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:22 am
Are you gone smurf crazy as well and tried to buy as much as you can, ?
YES!!!!! (As you've seen) but gotta love being this poor and owning so much smurf stuff :)

LOVE that surfboard TinTin :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tintin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:28 am
Hi

It's nice, but the st*p*d thing is always in the way :)

Tintin

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:38 am
I keep buying things even if I said I wouldn't (Like the no smurf left behind game)... oh well its a good time for smurf stuff which is great. Things seem to be selling well so it should last a little while anyways. Interesting note though...now I have to compete with my students to get things it seems...two years ago when I got back into smurfs the kids had no ideaq what I was talking about now they tell me about all the smurf stuff they have and every now and then someone surprises me with older smurfs they've found at a Garage sale and I'm jealous that I missed out on it :angry:

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:24 pm
I've bought a few things but I know I don't have the money or the room to store all of it so that has kept me from buying. I'm waiting to see how much of it shows up at garage sales next summer.

Postby jrparadine » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:33 am
Seems as if we've all gone a bit crazy, what with the movie and all the new smurfs!
I know I have spent my fair share on our little blue friends! Of course while I liked th movie in general, I am not overly loving the mcdonalds smurfs or the other movie smurfs! I like that those who always did make the figures made a movie set, but I have to stay with the traditional ones!
and Boy have I been spending on ebay! Yikes! When the other half sees the bill, I'm in the Smurfhouse!LOL
JOnathan

Postby Lia » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 am
It doesn`t matter whether the movie has been released, I fear, being smurf-crazy is a permanent situation for me.

Lia
Page 1 of 1

Login