Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:09 pm
Does anyone know how many different smurf tattoos there are inside the cookie bags? I've opened up three bags so far and found two different smurfs, brainy with hands on the side of his face looking shocked, and gutsy with hands out on his side. Any idea of what else is out there?
happily smurfing along

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:47 pm
I've seen smurfette, grouchy, and I believe two clumsies....btw they last a long time and are hard to wash off.

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:50 pm
oh clumsy waving and clumsy stumbling

Postby stampysmurf » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:47 pm
I've only opened one bag so far and I got the Brainy one.

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:02 pm
btw for those of you who love the cookies (I'm addicted) Walgreens has the 2 for $3 and they had $1 off coupons in front of them. I grabbed a whole bunch as they're manufacturer coupons and can be used at other places.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:06 pm
Can somebody post a picture of the tatoos? I have a couple of the cookies but haven't opened them yet 8)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:11 pm
Can somebody post a picture of the tatoos? I have a couple of the cookies but haven't opened them yet 8)
We only have two opened so far...

:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:30 am
here are the two that I have,
Attachments
gutsy tat.jpg
gutsy tat.jpg (96.59 KiB) Viewed 3075 times
brainy tat.jpg
brainy tat.jpg (96.96 KiB) Viewed 3075 times
happily smurfing along

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:45 am
I have not seen that Brainy or Gustsy before.

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:14 pm
Here is the Brainy I have
Attachments
Brainy tatoo.jpg
Brainy tatoo.jpg (71.87 KiB) Viewed 3046 times

Postby bwalters » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:07 am
I have 8 diffrent tattoos. I'm going to guess that each character has two poses. But unsure if that is true.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:09 am
Nice to see all the different ones.. how many cookies did you open to get those?
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:20 am
I was putting the tattoo's back up and realized I have two diffrent Gutsy's.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:26 am
17 bags. I'm about cookied out. lol I like the fudge banana and the original cookies. I havn't really tried the fully frosted as they were all stuck together.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:15 pm
I have been talking to someone on FB they showed me a diffrent brainy than we have on here, and a diffrent Smurfette. So far I know of 12 diffrent tattoos. 4 diffrent Brainys. 2 Clumsy's, 2 Smurfettes, 2 Gutsy, 2 Grouchy. Everyone run out and buy all the cookies they can. lol I'm already sick of eating them. Maybe I should stop trying to eat them all at once.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:03 pm
Might be a good idea, Bill :sofunny:

I still have yet to open the first bag...been sick for the last few days (since I returned home) and am just now starting to feel like myself again...bad news for the cookies because they will soon be goooooonnnnnnne :mrgreen:

Will have to check my Walmart and Walgreens tomorrow to see if I can find more :gimme:

Never can have enough cookies..especially if they keep a while (as if they would in my house 8-) )
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login