Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:12 am
Well you guys must be blind, Rachel made a rather rude remark to me on the phone last night about maybe being related to someone in Texas. LOL.

I have to say I absolutely hated that day, my mother insisted on everything "just so" and we had to have the full works. She found this nice old man with a rolls royce who could drive us to the church and then she decided because he only had one car that we had to get a different company to drive us in case the car broke down on the day. So she found a white posh car (the name excapes me) and the driver had awful body odour. The thing that sticks in my mind most about the day was the smell of the driver. I think the only thing that was my choice was the pudding which was Spotted Dick. My poor mother, she had organised this posh do and we gave the guests Spotted Dick for dessert. So anyway, I think the marriage was doomed from the start. :(

I'll give you the next installment in this soap opera another time!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:23 am
My poor mother, she had organised this posh do and we gave the guests Spotted Dick for dessert.
Mrs Dyar said I am not allowed to serve any guests any type of dick for desert.

WHAT THE???????????

What is spotted dick??????.......and can it be cured?

A Dyar in distress

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:25 am
Umm Spotted Dick is yummy yummy in my tummy, and I wouldn't want to cure it, it's not ham. :)

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:50 am
Ok, since Karen won't tell us what spotted dick is (!!) I decided to google it and here is a recipe: http://www.nakedwhiz.com/spotdick.htm -- I'd like to see what it looks like and why it got that name :eek:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:27 pm
I think its from the days when people got VD

sort of a joke.,.... but why on earth anyone would want to drink a ????

is beyond me?? hehehehe

it sure isn't a big blue worm!! thats for sure!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:07 pm
What are you talking about Attom?

Spotted Dick is sponge pudding with sultanas in, lol. :)

Postby pekkelien » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:58 am
i think im going to make a home made smurf :)

Postby pekkelien » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:59 am
and make sure ist larger then the whone on the pic

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:50 am
I remember we had an international day at school where we had to dress up in traditional costumes from around the world and bring a cuisine from that country as well.

I of course got into trouble again that day because I came as an Australian with terry towelling hat, zinc cream, thongs, esky, shorts and a T shirt with a beer gut thanks to a jumper stuffed up my shirt....anyway....I remember this English guy dressed up like an English copper complete with boob hat and as we had to bring a traditional meal he brought black pudding :???: worse mistake of my life was to try some of that :-P and I vowed never again to eat any English food.....so the chances of me eating anything called spotted dick are not real good. :eek:
Page 2 of 2

Login