Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby jrparadine » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:07 pm
HI All,
Top o' the smurf ta ya,

Well I has been a very, very long time since I last posted and had even stoped in! We had a very bad fire and lost pretty much everything! SO I haven't been on in a long time! Everyone was safe, including the cats and dogs so We are blessed!

I lost my smurf room as well, but thankfully all of my smurfs, except the villiage landscape was packed up an safe in the garage! Including that wonderful Smurf castle of mine! I still don't have a place to set up and build a new one, But I am back to making new buildings and sets!

I'll post the new stuff in the lanscape section, in the next few days!

Anyway, Got to get to bed, so I can get up to go to work!

It's good to be back! Hope you all missed me!LOL!

Jonathan!

P.s, In the time I was gone, I became a grandfather! Jaridan is two now and growing like a weed!
JOnathan

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:12 am
Oh no Im so sorry to hear that about the fire and loosing your set up but am so pleased you are all safe and sound. :D

i had tried to cntact you several times with no reply and was wondering if you were ok as I hadnt herd back from you at all. :( Glad to have you back with us. :-D :-D

Smurfy regards
steve. :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:29 am
Long time, no see!!!

So sorry to hear about the fire. :( Thank God, you are alive. Congratz on Jaridan!!! :congrats:

Postby Pitufo » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:26 am
Really sorry to hear abou the fire...But the most important is taht all of you are safe and sound, and even more important a new member of the family who (I am sure) will love smurfs so much as his granfather does

:cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:47 am
Welcome Back! :D

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:37 am
Welcome back. :cheers:
Sorry to hear about the fire. :( But at least all of you are safe (including the Smurfs!). :-D And congrats on the grandson! :D :) :) :) :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tintin » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:50 am
Hi

That's terrible.................. lucky you are all ok .............. :-D
Nice you are back in smurfs !!!

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 pm
So glad you are ok....I can't imagine having to go thru anything like that :shock:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:24 pm
Thankfully you are all ok, Jonathan! That is horrible to hear about the fire....one of my biggest fears. And so glad you didn't lose any of the smurfs. Welcome back and congratulations on your grandbaby!! :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby André » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:44 pm
Welcome back Jonathan! :D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby jrparadine » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:11 pm
Hi Everyone!

I cannot tell you how much of a smile you put on my face! I now remember why I joined in the first place! Thank you for the warm wishes!

Jonathan!
JOnathan

Postby Tojo » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:19 am
Hi Jonathon,

it's good to hear from you again but very sad to hear about the fire. I'm glad that you are all ok though :D :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 1

Login