Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bat2000 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:01 am
the amount of McDonalds happy meals i had to eat just to get the Smurfs toys and I still didn't complete the set

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:18 am
Yeah, I am eating quite a bit there, too, lately :)

Which one do you need? One of us should be able to help you with it.

BTW...you can buy them without the Happy Meals...but it does taste better with it :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:21 am
Hi Maureen
BTW...you can buy them without the Happy Meals...but it does taste better with it
100% true :-D

Tintin

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:34 am
BTW...you can buy them without the Happy Meals...but it does taste better with it :D
Oh I have to disagree Moey! But that's because I have a lifelong hatred of McD's food :) :) So glad I could buy the smurfs without the food :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:34 am
:) :) I hate their burgers so have been eating the chicken (probably never have any chicken in them) nuggets as they are at least edible :) :) Well more or less anyway....
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:55 pm
Not too sure about that. I bought 4 happy meal one day two with cheese burgers for me and two with chicken nuggets for Max. Max would not eat them, He did take the first one and walk away. I found about 1/2 of it later. He loves the Milk though, but not the chocolate.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:58 pm
I've been skipping the fries and getting the side salad so it somewhat falls into my daily weightwatchers points :) :) :)

Postby xxeaglesfanxx » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:09 am
You dont have to buy a Happy Meal to get the toys, you can purchase them separately if you ask. Thats how I got the entire set. I have started picking up doubles from the local thrift store now.

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:17 am
Yeah I bet they will pop up at goodwill and other stores soon.... I start school in a couple days and I have a feeling my students will be giving me quite a few too :)
Page 1 of 1

Login