Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Gerda » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:38 am
They let you have the boxes? I thought tru did not hand those out. I wanted to try my luck but with the aditude they gave me about poster displays I did not want to ruin my smurfy day. :banghead:
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:11 am
I think they just took them to the register with the smurfs :winks:

That's how I did it at Target two years ago and thought I'll try my luck next week at Toys R Us with one of the boxes..if it's full with smurfs, there can't be much they can say, can they? :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bradley » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:02 pm
those plush look great! Cant wait to get those jumbo sized ones. Just not sure why they've made the middle sized plush. They don't look that much bigger than the beanie sized ones.

Postby bwalters » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:03 pm
Just so you guys and Gals know. Entertainment earth sells them by the case. So I am going to guess the box is included. It is the same thing with the Grab-ems and I think two packs.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:25 pm
Thanks for the heads up, Bill...I just checked their site and noticed that they seem to be more expensive than Toys R Us...think I'll stick with the store :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:34 pm
I don't know how much they are in TRU, I don't have one less than 100 miles away. Now I could spend $50 in gas to go there. But I think getting them on line is a little cheaper for me. Now if I go to one of those two town's and spend a month or two's worth of pay checks it might be worth it.
Mr Bill
Page 2 of 2

Login