Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby cal78 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:56 pm
I don't know if this has been discussed before, but i have a good friend in LA who is a Toy wholesaler and one of the products that they are going to have is Tynies, minature glass animals and in the picture mini glass pecanpals, but what is the exciting part is i got a email from her that later this year, it is confirmed that she will be also having smurf tynies. woo hoo :D [img][img]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy16 ... tynies.jpg[/img][/img]

Postby Tintin » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:04 pm
Hi

Lucky they are very small............ i still got room for those.
Curious what models are coming.

Tintin

Postby cal78 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:08 pm
Right now all i know is that it's smurfs, she said that she would send me pics of them when she gets them, also i'm going to comic-con in san diego on the 20th, and will see what the sony pictures booth has, maybe i can flirt with the girls at it to get what they have after it's over.

Postby bwalters » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:55 pm
When you get the pic's I would love to see them. And also a link to where to order them.
Mr Bill

Postby Michelle » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:14 am
lovely tiny's if the smurfs are just like them i want them too... I'll keep an eyeon this topic

Big hug
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby ThirstySmurf » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:39 am
They actually have them on the Tynies website. There's a Smurf in the top left hand corner.

http://www.tynies.com/

Postby Tojo » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:51 pm
So it looks like there will be a Smurfette, a Papa, a Normal & a Gargie.

Very cool :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:39 pm
Cal found them at Comic Con...here are the pictures of what he found :D
Attachments
smurfette.jpg
smurfette.jpg (70.19 KiB) Viewed 4507 times
smurf1.jpg
smurf1.jpg (69.15 KiB) Viewed 4507 times
smurf.jpg
smurf.jpg (73.62 KiB) Viewed 4507 times
Gargamel.jpg
Gargamel.jpg (82.03 KiB) Viewed 4507 times
group.jpg
group.jpg (89.15 KiB) Viewed 4507 times
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Wandy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:09 pm
!!!!! ADORABLES !!!!!!! :gimme:

Wandy :witch:

Postby smurfer » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:21 am
So cute !! Love them :smitten:

Postby Tojo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:32 am
They look really nice. I think I might have to get a set of them.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

!

Postby Yonna » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:40 am
Where can I get a set of these?! Of course not in Finland anywhere. :???: I really want a set!! :gimme:

EDIT:
I just had to buy these from puzzlezoo.com. Just had to. :))) I couldn't wait anymore.

EDIT2:
Cancelled my order. The tynies costed 4$ each so I bought all four. The shop wanted first 20$ for postage the an extra 10$! 30$ for four tiny things! I'll just have to try and get them, somewhere else. :???:
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Tintin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:45 am
Hi

They look great.
A normal smurf is 3 apples high but these only half an apple :-D

Tintin
Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm
EDIT2:
Cancelled my order. The tynies costed 4$ each so I bought all four. The shop wanted first 20$ for postage the an extra 10$! 30$ for four tiny things! I'll just have to try and get them, somewhere else. :???:
That's horrible Yonna!! Mine arrived Friday in time for the movie...if you want me to check the real postage amount from USA to Finland, I can try to get you a set for the actual cost. These are so cute in person and one of my favorite items since the pixis.
:dory: Staci :dory:
Postby Yonna » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:58 am
if you want me to check the real postage amount from USA to Finland, I can try to get you a set for the actual cost. These are so cute in person and one of my favorite items since the pixis.
Could you do this for me?! :shock: Thank you so much! Please! Merci! Danke! Kiitos! Tack!! (and so on...) :worship:
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:13 am
Sure can! I just checked postage....for first class it will be around $5US and priority mail is about $14US...let me know which you'd like and PM me your address, etc. :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:24 pm
Hey everyone. I found them on a site called Puzzlezoo.com You can buy 1 for $3.99 or 6 for $19.99.
Mr Bill

Postby smurfer » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:47 am
Thanks for that info Bill :-D :-D

:cheers:

Postby bwalters » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:54 pm
your welcome. I noticed that Papa was sold out of the single Smurfs. But still had the 6 pack of him.
Mr Bill

Postby SmurfsNZ » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:48 am
they are quite nice. I wouldn't mind a smurfette one
Page 1 of 2

Login