Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sat May 28, 2011 6:10 pm
Hi All; Today I went to Dollar Tree looking for the Smurf wash clothes. I didn't find them. A lady asked if she could help me. I told her what I was looking for. She said they hadn't gotten them yet. I walked down the toy isle look for anything Smurf. Strike two. Then that lady came up to me and told me she had found a Box of them if I wanted to go through it. I got a carrier and started filling it. Ended up with 55 of them, plus I already had 8. As I was pulling out the ones I wanted I noticed the display box. And said Oh is that Smurfs on the Display. The lady said it was and did I want it. She was going to just mix what was left in a display that was already put up. I said Sure. She pulled it out and handed it to me. Here are some pic's.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat May 28, 2011 6:24 pm
these are not high quality wash cloths. More ment for kids as a novelty. You just open the package and put it in water. I had to spead them out. They never did just open up.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat May 28, 2011 6:33 pm
If I can find a place for the display. Should I put it together? :-?
Mr Bill

Postby Wandy » Sun May 29, 2011 7:31 am
Why not ? :-? Go for It :D

Wandy :witch:

Postby smurfowen » Sun May 29, 2011 9:26 am
Were can we get a set?
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby bwalters » Sun May 29, 2011 9:46 am
Dollar tree sells them, but if you don't have a dollar tree. I will sell a few sets. $1.07 plus shipping each. When you go to dollar tree if they don't have the display set up ask about it. The lady was going to throw it away, and just put these with all the other wash cloths that were there.
Mr Bill

Postby Tintin » Sun May 29, 2011 2:51 pm
Hi Bill

Very nice display you got there !!!!
Congratulations, looks real good :-D

Tintin

Postby bwalters » Sun May 29, 2011 3:57 pm
Thanks it is nice. She was going to throw it away.
Mr Bill

Postby Benny » Sun May 29, 2011 4:27 pm
all very very nice smurfy stuff!!! congratulations :cheers:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun May 29, 2011 5:12 pm
Love the display, Bill :D

There is a new Dollar Tree about 30 miles from me...May have to go there this weekend and see if they have any of the washcloths..and the display :smile:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun May 29, 2011 5:47 pm
If I had not been there when she opened the box. She would have just pitched to display. There is already one set up. Of course it is for other characters, but the Smurfs and Dora would have fit in it. And that is what she was going to do. So get there quick.
Mr Bill

Postby Picaja » Mon May 30, 2011 1:16 am
Lucky you, Bill :D
I like it !
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby bwalters » Mon May 30, 2011 4:54 am
I am busting at the seams to tell everyone not just bigger news, but lets put it like a friend did. I have hit the Smurf Lotto. I just have to wait a couple of months to tell and show you guys.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Mon May 30, 2011 3:30 pm
WOW wow WOW.. so amazing and to think I drove right past a dollar tree today and never thought to stop :banghead:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue May 31, 2011 2:05 am
Awwwwww love the towels and the display. :-D Congratz Bill!!! :cheers:
Page 1 of 1

Login